• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Nothing seems real anymore: Death of the isomerically magic fairies

OrbitalCombustion

Bluelighter
Since 2009, I have noticed just about every street drug you can get your hands on are not the same. The ban on supplies to make various substances (namely: MDMA, Meth, LSD) has caused less-than-desirable trips/experiences.

The magic that seductively drew me in has dwindled; its been a disheartening rat race for over a decade in hopes of acquiring something that does not seem to exist.

Has anyone had this same experience? Curious of regional differences and if its just the area im in.

Since 2009, I have noticed just about every street drug you can get your hands on are not the same. The ban on supplies to make various substances (namely: MDMA, Meth, LSD) has caused less-than-desirable trips/experiences.

The magic that seductively drew me in has dwindled; its been a disheartening rat race for over a decade in hopes of acquiring something that does not seem to exist.

Has anyone had this same experience? Curious of regional differences and if its just the area im in.

Have you considered that a build up of tolerancence could be a factor?

Would be your area. LSD is at the best is as ever been since its inception. Meth is the most potent aswell. MDMA can be a hit and a miss but i get the magic presses and crystal nearly every time. Drugs are always better in more richer affluent areas

LSD is better than it has been in a long time, like way better than ever since the 90s. However it's a very common complaint with MDMA.

A lot of people pine for the old days with drugs. We get people from the 60s/70s coming on here saying LSD is different now. But I mean, all recreational drugs are different for me now, too, than they were 19 years ago when I starfted using drugs. But it's really just because I have 19 years of forging pathways in my brain. When you have a relatively virgin brain, drugs produce more profound/powerful effects.

Yea if it’s one or two substances then maybe it relates to the product itself, but when you start to notice MANY substances starting to lose their luster then I’d wager it’s likely a tolerance issue.

Mephedrone did a number on people I believe..

-GC

Have you considered that a build up of tolerancence could be a factor?
I have pretty large gaps between use, unless you’re implying my liver has a perma-tolerance. I can just tell they aren’t the same quality. No where near the same effects.

I have pretty large gaps between use, unless you’re implying my liver has a perma-tolerance. I can just tell they aren’t the same quality. No where near the same effects.

Tolerance does not work just by diminishing the overall effects of the drug you have a tolerance to, tolerance to different effects of the same drug will go up and down at different rates, thus changing the effects you get from a drug over time, until you completely reset your tolerance.