• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nothing makes sense

+1 think more, read more, learn more, run with it. That's a nice key to have. Now you are accessing parts of sight/mind without the psychedelic, that's gooooood. Refer to the sticky about revelations in action right here, lot's of good stuff there :)

Last edited:
You are at the first stage in what mainstream calls "alternative thinking". As another poster said, you will continue to learn and change as time goes by. I am 27 now, and I can remember being obsessed with changing the system, and thinking how everyone else are just sheep being led by the blind. After having these revelations, and after exhausting research and meeting like minded people, I have reached a place in my life where I understand why everyone buys into the system and why it is needed. Concern yourself with your life and find what matters to you....even if it is shopping,sports, money, or what I call "surface value comforts. Remember that life is very short and the years fly by.

Choose your fellow psyconauts with a grain of salt though. There are bad eggs. They can be quite convincing. This can lead to bad consequences.

I know some people of every kind of people can have a few bad apples; but it's really the coke heads you have to worry about. Most strictly psychonauts are awesome, amazing people.

I know some people of every kind of people can have a few bad apples; but it's really the coke heads you have to worry about. Most strictly psychonauts are awesome, amazing people.

I concur! Almost all psycho-naughts i've had the fortunate chance of hanging out with have been really awesome people.

There's only been 1 that was extremely convincing and used pure logic as his means of argument and getting what he wanted, he was a very manipulative person and effectively mind-fucked me for a while.. not intentionally but the dude is so lost in his own self-obsessed view of the world that he doesn't realize it.

This is an offtopic rant perhaps but anyways. I have met various people from psyparties and from the psychedelic "scene" here and seriously it amazes me how close minded they seem to be. Especially the "true" psychonauts I have met. Unable to cope with criticism, differing views and thoughts. A true us vs them attitude. Never had a 1000ug lsd trip? I see, you have to correct your heretic mind, go and have one! What the fuck. Only "true" psychonauts have suggested to me that there is something wrong with me and I should take some LSD asap to fix myself. loll. Although in retrospect it may be that they are rather drug users who happen to take copious amounts of psychedelics than psychonauts. This raises an interesting question :d What is a psychonaut?

Last edited:
Things are stupid; this conviction gets more obvious to me every day. Above all, I am stupid. And the world is such a shallow place.

This is probably a mixture between overanalysing personality, psychedelic use and depression, for my part.

^ "The Archaic Revival" by Terence McKenna
and
"PharmakoGnosis" by Dale Pendell

might be somewhat dense as 'introductory' psychedelic literature, but totally worth the effort :)

Hey man keep your hopes up, you remind me a lot of myself. I live in the middle of a shit hole, literally. The people here are so fucking stupid. I have only met a few people that have any idea at all to what life is all about. But let it embrace you. Let yourself know that your smarter for the way you think. Very few people have revolutionary thinking like psycho-nauts like ourselves do :). Continue with your thinking my friend, someday the truth will fully come and your spirit will be at peace. Go out there and look for people that have similar beliefs, trust me they're out there!

^Thats really great to hear :)
also i started keeping a journal when i trip that ive been recording things on to remember. When i read them later theres so much that i didnt remember thats so great, im just saying i think its amazing what the mind can do when really opened up

Hey man keep your hopes up, you remind me a lot of myself. I live in the middle of a shit hole, literally. The people here are so fucking stupid. I have only met a few people that have any idea at all to what life is all about. But let it embrace you. Let yourself know that your smarter for the way you think. Very few people have revolutionary thinking like psycho-nauts like ourselves do :)

Haha this is exactly what I was referring to in my earlier post.

i spent a few hours watching bill maher shit on youtube today, then around 8 i decided to take a 600mg dxm trip. man i cant sleep now cause all i can think about is how shitty the american healthcare "reform" is turning out, how much the government hates us, and how shitty religion is. talk about bad set and setting.

I was watching mtv the other day [sober], andI didn't understand anything for a short time either.