• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nothing makes sense

I think like all you lot.

I have the best friends in the world though (as we all think alike) we are pretty much sociopaths, outkasts of society.

Basically these views are real and true to yourself but in terms of society we are the wrong uns and fuckups.

Yet to me the 'fuck ups' are society like a plague of government ignorant clueless people who just seem to be false and living a lie... 'the dream' as it were.

I honestly cant ever see myself being one of the lads and having a laugh and giggle about stupid sh1t.

to me having a joke and laugh is only funny when laughing at how pathetic some people are and how media obsessed everyone is and how vain everyone is and aload of other stuff that 'normal' people would never ever understand.

I think when you use drugs you open up your mind and the ones that dont go with the flow and try not to understand are the ones that end up in a mental hospital.

Changed; I think about that a lot, but I always seem to come to the conclusion that for one reason or another it is, but I'll give that essay a read

I think like all you lot.

I have the best friends in the world though (as we all think alike) we are pretty much sociopaths, outkasts of society.

Basically these views are real and true to yourself but in terms of society we are the wrong uns and fuckups.

Yet to me the 'fuck ups' are society like a plague of government ignorant clueless people who just seem to be false and living a lie... 'the dream' as it were.

I honestly cant ever see myself being one of the lads and having a laugh and giggle about stupid sh1t.

to me having a joke and laugh is only funny when laughing at how pathetic some people are and how media obsessed everyone is and how vain everyone is and aload of other stuff that 'normal' people would never ever understand.

I think when you use drugs you open up your mind and the ones that dont go with the flow and try not to understand are the ones that end up in a mental hospital.

angsty

I feel ya though.
material things have never been any importance to me.
Give me good company and a beautiful place to be and I'm set.

although I don't get what you mean about never laughing at stupid shit.. if my friend walked into a tree, I'm sure I would laugh.

Last edited:
although I don't get what you mean about never laughing at stupid shit.. if my friend walked into a tree, I'm sure I would laugh.

The other day at McDonald's me and my friends were so hungover that we accidentally ordered 5 medium fries (for 3 of us).

I lol'd.