Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not what I remember.

vw001morg

Greenlighter
Ok guys/girls,

Been getting more and more curious about revisiting my youth for a long time now (44 at present and use to hit the clubs hard every weekend in my 20's early 30's).

So did my research, used the deep web, got myself a testing kit. Went the whole 9 yards.

Logged on to this and other sites checking what i should be looking for and then acquired through the post.

Tested the ones received, all came back as MDMA (5 different bottles in the test kit).

Dropped 1/2 because they were advertised as 220mg content. Very little effect. Then progressed to another half and then another half 45 mins later.

No real roll, just hot and bothered. demolished the 7 I was sent over 2 days..

Very disappointing, anyone have a possible reasoning why they came back as MDMA but with very little affect

These pills could have contained only several percent of MDMA to fool the tests and the rest could've been amphetamine or methamphetamine.
Have you really been abstinent for 20 years?

Last edited:
Yup, 20 years my friend...

It wasn't a good experience. pretty gutted to be honest. was looking for a good roll :-(

It could also be due to your brain being different now, especially after chronic use, I certainly wouldn't expect another "first time" level experience.

Don't even bother taking it, not really worth what could happen IMO