• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not wanting to die

B

Bluetigercamo101

I got a .25 mg of Xanax and and a white Valium with c12 on it if any one can tell me how much to take without dying that’d be great and I’m 15 not fat but not completely skinny either

I can't answer your question but I hate seeing an unanswered post. Especially for Harm Reduction which Bluelight is all about.

I hope someone answers you soon.

When are you planning to take it? Hopefully not tonight.

valium is nothing to mess around with. wouldnt recommend it for a 15 year old.

Ok. I looked it up on the Internet. .25 xanax is an introductory dosage. So it's as low as you can go. So unless you have an allergy to something in the xanax it should be a safe dose by itself.

Your valium is on the Internet too. It is 5 mg. If you look up valium c12 you will find it (may take several pages of sites but it is there).

I don't know if the combination of Xanax and Valium is a safe combo to take. But if you put both meds on the internet together you may be able to find that out. More than likely will.

If you haven't taken either drug before you may prefer to try them separately so you know what each one feels like before combining them.

Valium can knock you out so you may lose out on a nice little xanax buzz if so.

If you've never taken a drug before never combine it with other drugs.

These type of drugs aren't really "fun" they more or less just knock you out. That being said as long as you don't combine them with each other or with other drugs they have a very high lethal dose in humans, so if you take one of those pills you will be fine.

These drugs are under the classification benzodiazepines. They are primarily used to aid sleep, relieve anxiety, and prevent seizures. They aren't very harmful in small doses but over the long term they can cause serious health issues such as rebound anxiety, sleep problems, and memory problems.

Also addiction to this class of drugs can cause severe withdrawal symptoms that are a hell on earth. Withdrawal from these drugs can lead to seizures and death.

Be very cautious if you intend to abuse benzodiazepines.

Last edited:
Benzodiazepine abuse as a teenager is a great way to provoke unwanted encounters with the law and/or angry guardians. I would really advise against trying to use them, but you are a human and God blessed you with free-will. I would recommend sticking to your room at the very least.

I am having trouble finding a Diazepam (Valium) pill with the imprint C12. Can I ask why you think this is "Valium". Perhaps, what country/market are you living in.

In conclusion, .25mg Alprazolam (Xanax) is a fairly insignificant dose, but you still need to practice caution.

How did you obtain these? If illegally then you don't know what you're taking and this would be your main risk. As far as dosages the .25 mg if xanax is the smallest dose and barring any unusual reactions is safe.

^While I agree that obtaining drugs illegally carries with it the risk of purchasing counterfeit or otherwise non-active drugs, but typically, pills and branded pharmaceuticals can be trusted. Now, when you're dealing with pills that are immensely popular with a huge market i.e. "Perc 30's"; "OC 80's: (Oxycodone), then yes, you are more likely to encounter counterfeit material.

But, when you're dealing with the cornucopia of different brands and presses, it's unlikely that these amateurs distributing the counterfeit have a die for every single pill out there. So, in general, you can trust pharmaceuticals and significantly moreso than powdered drugs.