Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

not sure what i took..i need help figuring it out

cheezeKsig

Greenlighter
Let me say this before i get judge for making a huge mistake at one of my first raves. This happened before i stumbled upon pillreports and and bluelight, and learned about harm reduction.

So here it goes, i was at this event back in april and i took what i though was molly(four points to be exact) around 630pm. from the first random guy talked to at the show. That is were i made my first mistake and that is the last time i will ever do that again. So while i was waiting in line i decided to take all four point because i was getting sketched out and thought i would get caught with it. so i grabbed some water and took all four right then and there.

Once i get in to the show i try to meet up with a few friends and look at all the weird outfits people have on. About 15 mins i start to feel my body getting a little antsy. so about a hour and goes by and i cant feel anything at all so i thought i had bought bunk molly. Unfortunately this is i make my next mistake and decide to take more drugs. yes i know im retarded for doing this.

I end up running into one of my friends, friends and get two bombs. Little did i know every pill in Wa is complete shit on all levels. So i double droped Two of the green pumas. im not sure if it was the first or second pill that i posted. im leaning towards the second pill only because they picked up the same stamp from the same show i went to.

1. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=27792
2. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=28958

So around Midnight i feel all the caps in my stomach explode and the weirdest trip of my life begins. Basically my visuals from what i remember (because it a very fuzzy night to say the least) were, im not how to describe it besides tunnel vision and very blurry on the edges. Almost like ni was focused on a certain point. The only thing that kept people from thinking i way to fucked up was the fake that i was giving light shows the whole night.

I wasnt really focused on giving other people lights shows besides the fact that i could entertain my elf more because the lights were tracing like never seen before. The only comparable tracers i had was when i took 20 micrograms og LSD. i could literally take one light and it would trace for as long as my arms could reach.

So by the time Flux Pavillion, i came to the realization that i might of fuck up and could possible die. This is because i would be continently drinking water and would not get hydrated at all. So right before his set i get some water and run in to on my friends from school. she ran up to me and gave me one of the best huge of my life. Because the Euphoria and the empathy was ridiculous. But right before i stopped talking to her she asked me weather i was okay or not because my puples were abnormally large and my eye lids were completely as open as possible. I told her i was fine, and was just way to high. And if i do feel like im in trouble i would get ahold of her as soon as possible.

Once i left i ran into my rave family and started to get really light headed and felt sick. Also my breathing became really sporadic at some points. Almost like it would skip a beat. So made it about a 5th of the way through the crowd, and all of a sudden i get the urg to puke. So i stop the first attempt to puke in my mouth and as im holding it in my mouth this girl screams out " We have a puker!!" at the top of her lungs. She was honestly trying to help by letting people know i was about to puke. But all it did was create a giant circle of people all around me and then the second wave of puke came. Not going to describe what happened next but lets just say it sprayed for a good 8 plus feet, and a five feet across.

At this point i have no idea what is going on. So i get out of there as fast as possible and puke a few more times on my way to get some water so i wash up. before heading outside to smoke a cig to calm down. After that happen i puked for the next 6 hours. including at the after party. by the time i got to the after party my body had completely shut down and was cramping ever two seconds. after the after party i was still coming down from whatever i took well into the next day.

Oh i should also probably say that blacked out at some points because i dont remember the sequence of events that lead to me getting where i was.

Overall Stats:
1) 6:30pm ish i ate .4g of "molly"
2) 7:30pm ish 2 green pumas
3) Weight 135lbs
4) Height 5"10
5) approximate time being high 15 hrs.

So i guess my question is what do you guys think i ended up taking that night? My first reaction was a mixture of meth and K. Meth only because i was so dehydrated and i had the worst cotton mouth ever. K only because of hearing peoples past experiences and dealing with the K hole.

I'm glad I got a chance to read your post. That being said...

Please don't ever do that again. I'm saying that to judge you. I'm saying that because you were playing a very risky game of Russian Roulette. You're probably lucky to be alive (maybe I'm exaggerating but I'm paranoid so don't mind me).

I honestly think you swallowed a mixture of pipes (and perhaps afterwards, some actual mdma), but I'm not sure anyone can definitively tell you exactly what you were on. Had there been PMA/PMMA in the molly you ingested, you'd most likely be dead. There was a lot of PMMA adultered molly going around north/northeast of where you live (mainly Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver from what I recall). Some of it could have made it through to Washington.

Please invest in an ecstasy testing kit if you plan on rolling again. It may save your life. Plus, with about half of the ecstasy pills (it could be more now, like 66%) in North America containing no actual mdma, I'd say a testing kit is a must now more than ever. There will always be another party or rave, but you only get one life. Skip one of those parties/raves and use the money you would have bought (chances are, bunk or adulterated) ecstasy pills with. Make that sacrifice one time, please.

One last thing - I don't know if you drink, but if you do; again, chances are that will be the most vulnerable time for you to make such a mistake again. Alcohol tends to lower inhibitions, particularly for other drugs, especially if you've done them before and someone offers them to you while you're drunk. Just something to watch out for. I'm just trying to look out for you, even though I don't know you and will never meet you. That's what makes BL so special - Harm Reduction is key here. And if there's one thing I hate, it's hearing, reading about or witnessing someone OD. I'll shut up now.

Last edited:
haha i know, i'll never to do that again. i haveve used test kits plenty of times and only use molly that i know is legit now through test kits even though i dont have one of my own yet. PMA/PMMA is another combination that i though of today thats why i mights ask.

^^^ Considering the amount of people that died in western Canada from PMMA being passed around as molly (many reportedly ingested only one capsule of that crap), and considering your height/weight, I hate to be gloomy but I doubt you would have survived if it was PMMA.

Edit - BTW, do you remember around the time you puked if your mouth was really dry and your teeth clenched? Also, do you recall if you were experiencing a headache?

Last edited:
i would have to say between midnight and one. My mouth was dry for almost the whole time it just got worse after puking. Worst teeth clenching of my life

i would have to say between midnight and one. My mouth was dry for almost the whole time it just got worse after puking. Worst teeth clenching of my life

Forgot to add that there was probably some ketamine in there as well. Again though, I can't say for certain. What's important is that you're okay. Probably best to let it go, lesson learned and move on. Thinking back to bad trips, especially when you're planning on using the same drug can ruin a high, a night out with friends and so forth.