• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

not sure if something on a recording is really saying what i think it is played backw

foodcrisis

Bluelighter
"not sure if something on a recording is really saying what i think it is played backwards"... please take a few seconds to listen and help me...

Hey, this was one of the message boards that I used to read to get info about the drugs that I was trying a few years back......

So I was recording music that my friend and I were playing and we got to discussing whatever and I said "yeah, I don't know like" to my friend while my guitar was making feed back or hitting odd notes, and I accidently misheard the other side of the tape a few different times and I swear some how it says "hail bong why"... if it really is being said it's really odd in the context of the situation, and I'd really like to know if those words are what's really being said.

I hear voices all the time and have had problems hearing things incorrectly before... but every time I play it back, i hear the same thing...

if it's like "hael bon why" or like "hail bon why" or whatever, i'll feel really lame... I'm pretty sure aliens or ghosts or something control peoples hearing but i might be wrong.... let me know what you hear playing the mp3... it only takes like 20 seconds, it's repeated three times ... the link is http://markandsamantha.net/hailbongwhy.mp3

if it really says "hail bong why" and you want to play it in the reverse direction, you can always downloading audacity.sourceforge.net/ the program on that site and opening the mp3 in the program and then go to the "effect" tab and then pick reverse... it's free and whatever...

I figure this has to be the forum for this.... i probably won't get too into this message board, but somebody on here has to have a second to check this out for me....