• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not sure if I'm OD-ing or am having a bad reaction

BenjaminS

Greenlighter
I've been doing Coke for the past 26 hours. Probably have done about 2.5 grams. Not a lightweight mind you.Also, have done more than that in a shorter time span and haven't witnessed symptoms like this before (faint,anxiety,terrible nausea,hypertension, light headedness) I've never been this sick. However, I did just drink 3 lids full of NyQuil about 30 minutes ago so I'm not sure if I'm either experiencing my first overdose or my body is rejecting the mixture of the two...Pretty scared right now..

Last edited:
Go get help if scared. Sometimes you got to suck it up and go and deal with consequences later. Let us know my friend what happens. This isnt the best sub-forum for people to see and we normally disapprove of help me, it urgent type posts as we are not doctors, but stimulant toxicity is fucking miserable and dangerous. Even if its just anxiety, better safe than sorry.

From my personal experience and this isn't advice by any means...

usually you'll have a seizure before od'ing, while the seizure itself can be a sign and or part of the OD technically most would have on prior to full on overdosing.

That being said, DR is best recommendation

Could it be that the Nyquill has DXM in it and that's causing a reaction with the coke? Because at high doses of both it can be dangerous. Plus the cocaine could have an unknown cutting agent aswell. Drink a lot of water and seek attention if you feel any serious pains. Fear of being in trouble isn't nearly as bad as physical injury. Hope you're okay.