• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not sure if I was drugged or not, need help! GHB? Bad Molly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleuro

Greenlighter
Alright so recently I decided to go to a rave, or an event, popular one at that. By the time it was 10pm I had a full on empty stomach and I was drinking moderately all day with my friends, the moment we get to the club I have about 5 drinks, I weigh about 150lb but i'm not slightly tipsy yet, my friend tells me his friend is selling molly, (note: I have done molly around 50-60 times in my lifetime I am no amateur when it comes to it) I decide to take it and an hour in the roll hits me so fucking hard, I sweat profusely and I go sit down and breathe slowly to calm myself.

In disarray, I'm praying that sitting down will calm myself down, which it has done before so I was a bit claustrophobic, and some guy asks me if I want water but he laughs at me, (at this club, it is VERY KNOWN for people to put GHB in there drinks), my worst mistake was saying yes I do. The moment I drank it I don't remember shit, I passed out in the clubs couches for a good 3-4hrs, I really don't know what happened I completely blacked out, nothing was stolen I woke up to a guy asking if I need water.

The DJ was still playing, the weird part? I woke up perfectly fine, no come down, nothing, as if nothing had ever happened to me.

Was it the alcohol? GHB? or just a bad roll?

Sorry buddy but nobody can tell you....unless you've got any of whatever you ingested left over to test, it's anybody's guess what you took. Could be 100% pure MDMA and you had a bad reaction, or it could be something COMPLETELY unrelated to MDMA and you had to find out the hard way you got duped.

I suspect this thread will be closed shortly due to it essentially being a "what did I take?" thread...but given you're feeling fine now, I'd chalk it up as a lesson on why everyone needs to test their shit! :)

^
Indeed, there's no way we'll be able to tell you what you took. Guessing at it is completely against HR-principles. Buy a testkit and test everything before you take it, that way you'll at least have some certainty in the future. Could be that it was dirty MDMA, could be that they spiked your drink, could be....

Thread closed. If you have questions about this feel free to send me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.