• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not sure if bunk tabs or whats going on..?

Trolleyy

Greenlighter
Not sure if bunk tabs or is it just me?

Hey im a new member and I have a quick question. Ill probably go introduce myself later ;). I just picked up 10 blue smurfs today and I'm 99% positive they are NOT bunk. My source I got them from rolled off these just fine with 1 or 2 and the marquis scale color was dark purple/black. I ate some toast and jam at like 10am this morning.

2:50 - Took 2, crushed and parachuted.
4:30 - Waited and felt nothing so I took another just in hope that these aren't bunk...
7:00 - Still not feeling anything so I crushed up 1 and railed it. Its 7:23 and im still not feeling anything.

I havent done E for very long while now (almost 2 years.) and ive never really been a clubber and ive always gotten my E from quality sources. I just wanted to spend a day deeply involved with myself. I have dosed on MDMA twice and got pretty good rolls in the past. Ive taken E tabs 3 times in the past. First time was good last 2 times were bunk or something. Also about 6 months ago I did rail 3 100mg lines of MDA powder and nothing happened, the MDA wasnt bunk either.

Ive been diagnosed with bipolar disorder for a long-while now and I smoke weed everyday. I was taking these medications until the past 7 days:

Lithium
Adderall (dont usually take everyday)
Lamotrigine (still taking this one daily)
Clonazepam (took a few 2 days ago)
Trazadone (took 50mg last night around 8pm)

I dont know if its my meds or what but it feels barely noticeable, like a low dose of amps, if not even that. Not sure whats going on. Any ideas? I could wait it out another 2 weeks and try again... not sure if that would change anything tho grr :X

Last edited:
My first thought would be that it's almost certainly your meds. Lithium, lamotrigine and trazadone look the most culprit to me from least to most. Adderall isn't gonna help either. Don't take my word on that.

I would have thought at least a couple of weeks off of preferably all medications would be needed to see if they are definitely the cause. You should be thinking about whether it's a good idea to stop though given whatever condition it is you have that you're treating with these medications, and whether it's a good idea to take MDMA given that this may be a psychiatric condition. Sorry to make any assumptions

I just picked up 10 blue smurfs today and I'm 99% positive they are NOT bunk. My source I got them from rolled off these just fine with 1 or 2 and the marquis scale color was dark purple/black.

Unfortunately people lie. People lie left, right and center when it comes to drugs. Unless you've tested it and seen the reaction for yourself then remain critical. They could have been anything.

Also about 6 months ago I did rail 3 100mg lines of MDA powder and nothing happened, the MDA wasnt bunk either.

I find this really tough to believe. Even on SSRI's which are known to block serotonin-releasing effects, 300mg MDA would definitely produce something - it's a ridiculously high dose. Honestly sounds like you're being flogged shit.

Taking adderall regularly has the potential to induce a baseline amphetamine tolerance which may have played a part in all this but I take amps pretty regularly and still get effects from tested MDMA. Regardless, the large amounts you took should definitely have done something even if that's just an amphetamine feeling (like SSRI's and MDMA produces).

Lithium
Adderall (dont usually take everyday)
Lamotrigine (still taking this one daily)
Clonazepam (took a few 2 days ago)
Trazadone (took 50mg last night around 8pm)

adderall is no problem if you're not on it while taking mdma. lamotrigine might dampen the effects a bit, so might the clonazepam (like many other benzos tends to stick around for a while, even after stopping). i'd also be very careful with these two. stopping or even reducing the dose of anticonvulsants is often problematic.
trazodone is a tricky one. it's a rather weak ssri, so that's problably not the culprit, but it also blocks the 5-ht2a and 5-ht2b receptors (responsible for psychedelic effects and serotonin release respectively). this is all just theory of course; some drug interactions are weird and unexpected in reality, so i'm not sure if the trazodone would block the effects or not.

lithium is another strange one that often interacts unpredictably (it's seizure inducing and dangerous to combine with lsd for example)...

of course it might be bunk pills. that's always possible when you didn't test the stuff yourself, but my money is on the medication in this case.