• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Not so experienced in weed - need advices

Desohigh

Bluelighter
Normally I don't smoke weed.
Maybe 2-3 months before, I started to smoke it weekends with my fellas but the quality was bad.

Now I have access to weed coming from Amsterdam (or growing here don't care) I have very nice quality weed with a fuckin crazy smell which makes it very hard to stash it.

Anyway, My questions;
1- In weekdays I only smoke after work (after I hit to gym) around 10pm till 12pm - just 1 tobacco&weed makes me fucked up 2 hours straight. How can I increase the high from w?
2- When should I eat? I get hungry 30-40mins after I smoke weed like I don't even feel full so I try to starve not to fuck up my diet.
3- How to keep low tolerance? Do I need to give break?

Any advices IF I get high alone, what should I focus on? Because that shit makes you completely high..
Or any advices for newbies? tips tricks etc?

Smoking from a bong or pipe will hit you quicker than smoking a spliff because you are inhaling a lot more weed in a shorter space of time.

Salutations,

...I started to smoke it...

Smoking from a bong or pipe will hit you quicker than smoking a spliff because you are inhaling a lot more weed in a shorter space of time.

That's surprizing to read for me who actually relies on brief time-compressed tokes to aim for better controlled vaping, though my cannabic bowl won't stay lit once i've taken an inhalation! 1 g equals about 6 ~ 7 pipe bowls and 1 single bowl is worth nearly 5 ~ 6 tokes while 3 tokes every 4 hours should feel adequate, theoretically.

These days i've got busy fine-tuning my pipe, so i'm now suspecting 2 ~ 3 bowls a day is about to seem plenty, eventually, which is a total of 375 mg daily. But then comes the pleasure of vaporizing, simply to enjoy/discover cannabic appreciation in terms of aroma & taste. Possibly near a couple sunrays in the veranda, for example; in order to reveal exhales through a somewhat more satisfying display, etc.

Yet, even after a tasty day i figure that's still beneficial in more ways than one in the end. All based on a bursting mode of consuption.

%)

How can I increase the high...

Appreciate it in more ways than one!

%)

3- How to keep low tolerance?

Now that is a stimulating question and i would point at the Syqe Vaporizer as a leading hint:

Small paquets in burst-mode seems to be their answer, in this case 15 mg per load as i recall. One wheel holding 70 cartridges that's 1.05 g per wheel exactly.

So, the goal appears to be realistic even for medicinal/medical clients. But lets also notice that 100 mg resolution which is mentioned in the 2014 YouTube video isn't the sort of feature a mainstream vaporizer can offer... Hence the need to invent a Syqe i shall conclude.

Anyway i'm not too sure though such a device will generate as much aroma/taste as that which i'm used to obtain using my daily driver...

Good day, have fun!! =D