• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids NOT same old urine test type questions - A few inquiries please

Status
Not open for further replies.

timetohunt

Bluelighter
I have a situation where I need to provide a urine sample from time to time in order to get scripts without issues.

The sample must contain methadone. Mine always do, except I want to avoid the occasional weed showing up. So I have kept a large sample, frozen and vacuum packed, for when I need it. It has always worked until this past visit when no methadone showed up (and it has before). Is there some depletion of the metabolites being checked for? The sample is about 4 months old, but as mentioned, has never failed and stored vacuum packed and frozen until I need it.
Any idea?

Unrelated to first question and this is one may fall into a more typical urine test question, but since I'm already here (and I have searched), here gos.
Is about 7 measly mgs of Morphine Sulphate snorted even going to show up on a test 24 hours later. While we are at it, since 7mg of MS is a tiny dose, what about detection at say 6 hours, 2 hours? Especially for a person that is constantly drinking some sort of fluids.

The first question is the one much more important to me, so if necessary, place more focus on that and no need to put a lot of brain power into the last question...but if you know, by all means, please respond.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.