• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Not quitting - avoiding

Yeah. Since I have so much I've decided to stick with oral dosing which is pretty impractical unless you have a shitload of stuff. I'm surprised nobody mentioned this. Once in the morning, maybe once in the afternoon, then once in the evening to tide me over til bed.

It will be like taking morphine with a higher BA and faster onset as it will convert into morphine before active, but before conversion it will help more of the compound enter the system faster. Probably best off eatingbit just dissolve in a shot glass of water and drink or throw into empty capsules easy to obtain at a health food store.

Good call, I've got a ton of capsules laying around actually and I'm taking a camping/weaning trip on sunday where I plan to take myself down to maybe two points a day for a few days just to get a bit of the shit out of my system. Thanks for the tip. Cimetidine helps with absorption of oral opiates right, along with chili peppers and.... tums? Do they make a difference? Or was that where the cimetidine's supposed to come from, because I don't think cimetidine's OTC in canada.

Honestly I don't make effort to potentiate... Either it works or it doesn't so I can't help there. GL and have fun camping. Definitely focus on having fun first without drugs rather than quitting drugs. It will make it that much easier.

your in for one hell of a withdrawal at the end. Look up the thomas method and start getting the stuff together....

I'm glad you have experience with addiction. I thought you may have been naive in this and didn't know to expect some really terrible problems in the future from use.

goodluck man.

Please keep me posted as to how you are doing....I am intrigued by your story, as I , at one point in my addiction would have loved to come across an amazing quantity of heroin and daydreamed about what I would do with it.