• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Not on Facebook?

I had someone go through all my facebook contacts and talk shit about me, contact everyone I had slept with and also dealt with embarassing sexual escapades and pictures being discussed with all my supposed friends. It was absolutely humiliating and violating. I haven't touched facebook in 6 months now and I couldn't be happier although I miss it, it was a compulsive addiction. I was on there interacting with people and checking new posts all hours of the day.

Oh gosh, people are cunts. Sorry that happened, but glad you moved on. I deleted my Twitter because I'm always caught up in these group conversations with people who want to talk to me. It's SO time consuming. I needed to delete it to take care of myself and get back to dieting and working out. It's too much of a distraction.

When you deactivate Twitter, you have 30 days before it's gone completely. So I'll probably log in a day or 2 before it's deleted. I just needed to get myself back on track first.

Lol I never had a "group conversation" on twitter (okay maybe once), when someone asks a stupid ass questions (twitter user) I just not reply or block them. Only use it as a news feed and sometimes to do troll posts. It's basically troll paradise (4chan only consists of trolls, so that doesn't count). But it is definitely vastly superior to fb. Everyone, that uses fb today kinda deserves an ass whopping like Ligaturd. Sorry for the harsh truth.