• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Not necessarily about drug usage?

QueenBre

Greenlighter
Why does my cat like coming and laying on my chest when I’m coming down? She normally doesn’t lay on me too often. But I’ve noticed when I have been coming down lately, she comes and starts purring and either lays on my pelvic area or my chest.

She's pleased that the coke is wearing off - cats seem to really dislike their humans being coked up
My cat usually never leaves my side, but completely avoids me when I'm drunk, or on stimulants, or other drugs.

But if I am tripping, coming down, or otherwise in distress my cat hangs around and gives me comfort.

They know what's up.

I definitely agree, they know what's up, dogs too.

Swear to goodness my German shepherd always knew when I was tripping ballz..and my cat actually always wants to get stoned with me..literally crying to come in the hot box sesh Haha. I love it.

Animals can sense when their owners aren’t feeling well. My mom just had a major surgery, and our kitties Sadie and Skye have not left her side. Skye naps with her, and Sadie will follow her around the house. My dad even said that Sadie was “worried” about her!

Animals can sense when their owners aren’t feeling well.
This.

Funny that my dog usually seemed to like it when I was spun out on dissociatives or was at least curious about. I think they sense our feelings, almost like telepathiy, maybe even that one's altered just that for animals this is nothing wrong as they don't share the crooked war on drugs morality many humans including some users have.

I baby sat a cat owned by a cocaine and pcp addict. Needless to say the cat was so traumatized that it would groom itself to the point of bleeding and the bet prescribing sedatives to make him calm down. It would like seriously attack ppl unprompted.

The owner loved the cat but one time the cat took a literal chunk out of the dudes arm because it was so scared of him on pcp

Cat love their opiate users….makes us more cat like, just sleep 18 hrs a day

Last edited: