Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Not my First Trip but sadly one of my lasts

LastofthePleasure

Greenlighter
Well,just a little about myself i have been using all kinds of drugs since the age of 15, i am now 18,i have a very addictive personality but i am very introspective as well, i have always read trip reports and have enjoyed doing so, so i want to make my own "trip report", that being said this month will be my last time buying drugs for sure i have come to the realization that i need to progress as a man and find other outlets, dont get me wrong drugs can be so spiritual and give you so many different insights on things, but my marridge to psychadelic,pharms,morning glory, etc has come to an end, i was somewhat an early "psyconaut" i never found tripping to be euphoric, but rather entertaining, i will have one more post on my first ever "molly" trip in around 2 weeks when my supplier gets more caps, but this trip report will be on a 5 oz bottle of deslym polistirex, i know the dangers and possible interactions between mdma and dxm as there both serotogenic drugs, which i will take an extra week after getting molly to actually try it, but it is now 10:51 A.M and i will be ingesting it approximately 444mg of dxm at around 5:00 P.M, please no negativity i just want to finally write my very own trip report,while actually tripping, it seems like it will be super fun:), in preperation for the trip i have the best gta game one hand some call of duty, and some skyrim,some of the best games ive played sober, but even funner intoxicated, well ill be back in a couple hours in order to write my report, in the meantime ,trip safe and id be glad to hear feedback when i actually do my trip report, peace

Welcome to Bluelight.

Allow me to offer some constructive criticism, think of it as pointers on writing a good trip report.

First follow the forum rules for formatting:

Substance : Dose : Experience Level : Creative Title

Formatting your title this way is very helpful for others when they are searching for reports on specific substances or other parameters.

Second:

Use some paragraph divisions to make your body of text more approachable. This report appears as a wall of unbroken text. A wall of text causes people to immediately lose interest in what you have to say. You can have to most brilliant point and it will be lost if no one wants to read it. Honestly, this one is not bad it is just a bit difficult to read. Most people will hit the 'Back' button when the see the dreaded wall of text.

Third:

Try dividing your report into different sections with labels. Start off with personal data and experience in one section. Then put information on substance and dose in another section. Make another section for mood at the time of the trip or any other info regarding set and setting of your experience. Then have a body section where you explain what happened. Finally, add a conclusion or retrospective section at the end with your thoughts and conclusions or any recommendations or insights you may have gained from the experience. You can also include info about how the substance influences your life or your outlook on life.

Most importantly take a moment to review your trip report before submitting and proof read. When proof reading it's a really good idea to put yourself in the place of the potential reader and try to analyze your writing and see if there are parts that may need revisions to make them more clear. Consider your word choice and grammar and make sure they convey your message with the best clarity. Remember that your reader is not a mind reader. They are going to rely on you to make your experience both interesting and easily understandable so that they can relive your experience thru your words.

Writing can be tough at first, but its like anything else, if you practice and work hard it will get easier and becomes more fun.

Again, welcome to Bluelight. Enjoy and stay safe young friend.