• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not looking for an ID, I know that's forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThaRaven

Greenlighter
OK, so I don't need an ID of anything... and I really am asking this because my friend is asking me the question and I cannot help him. My friend has a script for Oxycodone 30mg. One way or another, he came across these... and he doesn't believe they are real. I'm inclined to believe him because I've never seen blister packs like this. There's a pic of the pill, and 2 pics of the blister packs. What do you guys think? Legit or no?
0311172236.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0311172238.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
0311172237.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for the input. These are unlike any oxycodone 30's I've ever seen...I'm not talking about the imprint, but rather the texture of the pill... I could crumble these up with my fingers with some effort, they're that brittle.
The packaging is suspect. My friend said he took one through insuffilation and it burned like nothing he's had before and it turned everything in his nose blue. I told him to the best of my knowledge that should never happen, the dye shouldn't show like that.. I told him they're probably fake, but I couldn't be 100% sure.

I'm sorry we can't help you out with this one, although we wish we could. There's a major proliferation of "home-pressed pills" coming down through the Northeast right now. It could be the entire country but I can only speak truly for my neck of the woods. Here in Vermont recently we've had "Perc 30's that contain Fentanyl", "Xanax bars that contain a huge dose of an unknown Benzodiazepine", "Pills marked with just Eli-Lily logo that contain Fentanyl". These are just the confirmed accounts.

I'm sorry we can't help you out with this one, although we wish we could. There's a major proliferation of "home-pressed pills" coming down through the Northeast right now. It could be the entire country but I can only speak truly for my neck of the woods. Here in Vermont recently we've had "Perc 30's that contain Fentanyl", "Xanax bars that contain a huge dose of an unknown Benzodiazepine", "Pills marked with just Eli-Lily logo that contain Fentanyl". These are just the confirmed accounts.

I understand completely. We've had a rash of fakes here in the southeast, but they weren't harmful, just bunk.

^I see. I figured it was kind of a nationwide thing at this point. They've been dealing with a huge pressed-pill/Fentanyl issue in Canada for years now, but it seems to just be breaking into the United States as of late. I'm keeping this open for now, as there's definitely some HR nuggets to be had somewhere. No drug identification, as always.

totally fake imo. ive never seen 30s blistered like that, plus they are crumbly looking. they look pretty similar to the blistered ones. and yeah idk what benzo people are pressing into bars these days but its sus. def not alprazolam. there are all these ppl that say oh they put in 4mgs bc the alp is low purity and that makes up for it...even low purity alp would act like it. whatever the benzo is in one guys bars have ppl blacking out on one. I know about oxazepam being found, etizolam, and recently adinazolam which is a lower potency analog of alprazolam. but there are so many strong benzos and rc ones that ppl just press whatever they get sent from china. they prob only do a benzo test, not mass spec or anything. just to find out yeah its a benzo, good enough.

We have no way of knowing if your pills are real or what's in them. You could get twenty different opinions but the only way to know for sure is by having them tested. Sorry, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.