• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not in a good place and might of done something stupid OD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evo4ever

Bluelighter

Hello all.

I've had one of the worst breakdowns in my life over where the hell my life is going! And I've taken a cocktail of drugs including:

60mg Oxycodone IR
25mg Lorazepam IR
4mg Clonazepam IR

I was gonna throw in 50mg of Nitrazepam as well but something stopped me and I dont know what!!!??? Really weird!

I don't think it will kill me per se but it will certainly lift my mood. I guess im self medicating to cheer my self up!

I still have tons of the drugs ive already taken in my med drawer.

I dont know what to do!!

Already starting to feel the Oxy kick in, im pretty scared now actually. Should I just ride this one out?

That's a lot of CNS depressants and could absolutely easily lead to an OD depending on what your tolerance is. If you aren't going to go to the emergency room right now then throw up your stomach contents and stay close to someone that is able to take you to the hospital.

The advisable thing to do is have someone drive you there right now. This is dangerous even if you have a big tolerance to benzos and opiates, please take this seriously.

That's a lot of CNS depressants and could absolutely easily lead to an OD depending on what your tolerance is. If you aren't going to go to the emergency room right now then throw up your stomach contents and stay close to someone that is able to take you to the hospital.

The advisable thing to do is have someone drive you there right now. This is dangerous even if you have a big tolerance to benzos and opiates, please take this seriously.

Okay. What are the worrying signs to look out for in opioid/benzo OD?

Uncontrollable loss of consciousness or extreme difficulty staying awake, nausea, vomiting, etc. This is not something you can monitor yourself, if you drop out with no one else around you are in serious danger of fatally ODing.

It looks like it's been over two hours since you took them, you are still at risk for OD. I beckon you to go to the hospital but if you don't then it's a must that you keep someone around and make sure they are either aware of what you're doing or are watching over you at all times for the next few hours at least.

I don't know what you're experiencing emotionally but there will be people that are hurt by your death and there are always ways your life can improve so please don't give up hope.

Call an ambulance. You could OD. Especially on that combination. Don't try and get to the Emergency room on your own. I've been in your position a lot of times but honestly whatever you're going through isn't worth dying for, man.
Emergency room suck, I get it. You probably won't go no matter what *we* tel you so please at the VERY LEAST get someone to sit with you so they call call for help if you need it.

You probably won't feel the OD coming since you took all the pills in one go; you'll just fall asleep and stop breathing and...not start again.

That is a heavy combo for sure. 24 mg of Lorazepam is insane especially combined with a decent dose of oxy. Hope you're okay.

Since you're posting today, it's good to see that you're okay and haven't overdosed so I'm going to close this. I know you've taken quite a bit going by your previous threads and so far you've been lucky. Don't let that give you a false sense of security. We care about you, Evo and like to see you stick around. In the future, please use more caution in taking drug combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.