Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Not getting high enough

pinging

Greenlighter
OK slowly REcovering and once again pi led up the pick but I had one intention this time , something large to induce a heavy swim , so I had a massive one , really high, didn't swim.OK fair enough. Went reloaded (relatively quick) another massive amount, still no swim , now I've lost count on how ducking many I've been through and no swim don't think its the stuff, been through 6 different pal s who even on their bad days don't dissapoint, is their any other variables im not taking into consideration? I haven't increased the water by much, had fresh vains at the start . Or any just having a really unlucky streak at the moment?

I don't mean to be rude but I personly struggled to read and make sense of that post. I think I do now. Besides being against forum guidelines please do not use swim on BL pinging. Its not allowed for many reasons mostly its f'ing annoying, everyone knows pinging posted it, legally it doesn't safeguard you at all. I assume theres no reason but hypothetically if you are being watched or have a telecommunications intercept warranted for your devices then it sure can be used. Although the BL guidelines are in place that anything worth using wouldn't be allowed to be posted.

So many dealers and drug distributers use code only to get busted and besides whatever physical drugs they have and hit with a breif of evidence including all code. A simple read of a few of probably hundreds of calls,msgs,fb ect is enough for the judge to not dissmiss the code.. It they are not stupid, no judge would agree with any legal defence suggesting "my neighbours dog found an ounce of smackos" coincidently every few days only to then be busted with an ounce of drugs at the same location the neighbors dog found the smakos.

R.E your question sorry I am not of any help. I don't IV.

A.T

I think they are using the term swim to indicate getting stoned as opposed to "someone who I met".

he tried six different dealers and he found he couldn't get high.

Well OP are you on methadone or suboxone? That would explain why the heroin isn't being effective. You need to have a break from the methadone/suboxone in order to get high like you used.

Is the OP talking about heroin?
I can't make much sense of this...

if it is opioids that he is using then telling him to get off the phamacotherapies is probably the most dangerous advice you could give him. sure it sounds like a tolerence has developed but it could be a number of other things in this case too. if you took a very opioid tolerent person of OMT then risk of overdose is heightened- eg risk of death too.
need more info first before giving advice.