• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Not getting full effects

sswr

Greenlighter
I just tried ecstasy for the first time two days ago. I felt it a little bit but it wasnt an amazing experience like most others describe, I didnt get the euphoria. What I got was unpleasant butterflies in my stomach, slight nausea, quickened heartbeat, lots of energy, and a strong desire to dance. Other than that there was a tad bit of a body high but in my brain I felt sober.
I later found out it was because I was on antidepressants but I stopped taking them 3 days ago. About how long would it take to leave my system? (I was taking 150mg of Wellbutrin hcl daily for 3 weeks) Id really like to experience x how others do.

I am on Duloxetine and it is know to diminish MDMA high about 70% according to one study. I stop using it three days before rolling and continue it again the day after.

I'm still off my pills due to them having not so great effects on me anyways, but I rolled again (bad choice, I know, last time for a long while tho) and I just didn't feel too amazing this time either. My friend took some from the same batch and was having a great time but I just didn't really feel too much. Any thoughts?

If you are on an SSRI or an SNRI, your roll will indeed be impacted. If you've been on them for long, this effect can linger for months if you're unlucky