Not finding what i need on BL

Trying2Iso

Bluelighter
This is a problem it just doesn't work or something, plus i feel like BL is something i WANT to be part of but i feel like i'm not really on this website sometimes. weird, if i start a thread a mod starts picking on me even if it's in the lounge like totally normal like what do you like on your pizza, like how is that not a legitimate Lounge topic and the mod starts threatening to close the thread and infract me for posting off-topic. how is that off topic so i have to delete it super fast so they dont do that. Plus i feel like this isn't an accepting community right now, a few people maybe but even when i'm super helpful and supportive i either get ignored or shit on for no reason.
maybe it's because i'm new and i have to earn my stripes. but i dont know if that will ever happen

Don't take anything in the lounge serious. If a mod was going to close your thread, they would have done it. There's a lot of kidding around in the lounge. Read the lounge forum guidelines. Maybe that will help you understand what the forum is about.

Yea and don't get banned tho I think your Tryingto, I think your funny as shit and would miss you dearly. lol

bluelight is a community and, like any community in real life or on the web, there are both formal and informal rules which govern the community. when you come crashing in like a bull in a china shop, posting all over the place and telling everybody how things should be and how the community isn't meeting your requirements, are you surprised when there's some confusion and some friction.

you're over here telling mods they're assholes for closing your posts, then you're over there posting the same question three or four times in support when one time is sufficient. abusing the staff and wasting their time is hardly going to endear you to the community.

my advice? take a breath. lurk a little and get a feel for the zeitgeist of the separate forums - some forums are quite different than others and the same approach doesn't necessarily work across multiple forums. listen instead of talking. read instead of writing...

alasdair