• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Not feeling meth after dexedrine or redosing

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Took 10mg dexies this morning. Went to have a puff on the pipe 5 hours later with about 25mg and... nothing. No effect. No increased focus not even an increased heart rate. Now I know this stuff is good cos I've used this same batch and it's good. What gives?

The same issue happens when going for a second puff a few hours after having one. Only the first puff does something noticeable. Other subsequent doses just seem to extend the insomnia and other side effects like sweating and loss of appetite and lead to mild psychosis later if I keep chasing the high on so I tend to only use once then put the pipe away.

Is this normal? With coke I can redose and feel the effects again and again.

Well dexies and meth are cross tolerant so you probably need more meth next time...

I've kept dosing and all it brings is side effects, no increased mental effects. Dosing more just brings on psychosis.

How often do you use meth or regular amphetamine? You could just be developing a tolerance.

Maybe a different ROA would work better next time like snorting it.

How often do you use meth or regular amphetamine? You could just be developing a tolerance.

Maybe a different ROA would work better next time like snorting it.
Usually twice a month and not binging only moderate doses so my tolerance should be next to nothing. Haven't done stims for a month either. Yeah I think snorting would be better since smoking effects can be pretty subtle and you keep smoking not realizing you've consumed too much.