• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Not feeling High from NEP?

Gaffy

Bluelighter
I got this NEP that was médium qualité and upon acetone Washing the drying of the powder resulted in the apparition of an oil layer on top of the dried powder. I seperated the two and am now left with a powder with no odor and that feels dry to the touch.
Anyway, its barely noticeable minutes after dosing.
Heart rate is up, but There is no rush and energy

it maybe because Multidrug resistance-associated protein throw the NEP outside your brain so you just get the Peripheral effects.
Tell me more about this MRAP thingy!

Well yeah without some reagent testing it could be anything.

Thanks, I knew P-GP but not the multidrug protein. Something new to learn every day 🙃

My guess is that we have more transporters / pumps of this sort and not only located at the BBB but perhaps in the brain causing different distribution patterns and thus effects between individuals, and they will be regulated like anything in biology so the efficacy can increase with drug use and some will mess them up.
Bullshit or possible?

Yeah I doubt highlyit’s MRAP when talking about NEP.

MRP and Pgp are multidrug efflux pumps, The protein resides intracellularly to efflux drugs outside plasma membrane to prevent it from working
>>https://www.nature.com/articles/pr2004569

That study is about neonates.

Tell me more about this MRAP thingy!

Well yeah without some reagent testing it could be anything.

This explains it better.

MRAP is often talked about in regards to chemo and cancer drugs. In fact they are doing some amazing trials at the moment in regards to this for brain tumours.