• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Not correct place but dunno much need info google is lacking... Knee replacement surgery - yellow pus/drainage

Oh Jeez. Four flights of stairs !
Is that safe. Gawd, I hope she didn't herniate
some stitches, or was it hip surgery.
She has a tube now ?

So they confiscated morphine or whatever, medications already paid for and so forth? Not only is that theft, but the people at hospital are probably cooking them and banging them up as soon as the patient is out in the car park.

Never take more than a couple of hours' worth of meds with you to the emergency department. And conceal them. If they don't confiscate them, if you are in an automobile accident, have a hole in your pocket, get jacked or whatever, most doctors will not replace them, nor chemists honour a script to replace them, and if they do, the bastard Bolshevik fat-arse junior detective wannabe terrorist Chekist narcotic inspectors will lower the boom on them.,

Furthermore, unless it is a case of a regular tablet count for a chronic pain narcotic contract, any doctor's office telling you to bring all your medications into an appointment should not be listened to. They should have on the computer a comprehensive list with full prescribing and fill information, notes and ICD-10 code of the diagnosis for everything prescribed for you, every OTC and herbal and foreign-sourced OTC you take about which you have told them, going back 15 years or to birth, and you do not want to give any ignorant junky nurse or arsehole young whippersmapper hotshot fuckhead Wahabist trash obscurantist croaker doctor a chance to confiscate your narcotics, benzos, stimulants, anticholinergics, barbs, or whatever else they are jonesing for that day.

worst part is, they 120% knew the home situation with the stairs it's a joke how the system works these days... thats why all our doctors including mine are moving to the US to practice there.

Why, so they can get their rocks off torturing people? There are more and more patients leaving the US because of what has been going on and I certainly feel for all of those without the connexions, dough, and other leverage to do so. I also know of doctors and even one pharmacy owner who have as well.

I'm unclear on exactly where things stand now, but any discharge from a wound aside from a small amount of clear lymph or a little bit of pure blood is not a good thing, and if Staphylococcus pyogenes or S aureus can get in there, so can ubiquitous causes of uncommon but drastic things like amputations and death from shock like Clostridium perfringens and other causes of gangrene and all manner of other things. I think it was Avicenna who came up with, or revived, the medical adage "Ubi pus ibi evacua" . . . yellow discharge is not part of any natural process one wants to be encouraging or ignoring or temporising about, off the top of my head . . .

So they confiscated morphine or whatever, medications already paid for and so forth? Not only is that theft, but the people at hospital are probably cooking them and banging them up as soon as the patient is out in the car park.

Never take more than a couple of hours' worth of meds with you to the emergency department. And conceal them. If they don't confiscate them, if you are in an automobile accident, have a hole in your pocket, get jacked or whatever, most doctors will not replace them, nor chemists honour a script to replace them, and if they do, the bastard Bolshevik fat-arse junior detective wannabe terrorist Chekist narcotic inspectors will lower the boom on them.,

Furthermore, unless it is a case of a regular tablet count for a chronic pain narcotic contract, any doctor's office telling you to bring all your medications into an appointment should not be listened to. They should have on the computer a comprehensive list with full prescribing and fill information, notes and ICD-10 code of the diagnosis for everything prescribed for you, every OTC and herbal and foreign-sourced OTC you take about which you have told them, going back 15 years or to birth, and you do not want to give any ignorant junky nurse or arsehole young whippersmapper hotshot fuckhead Wahabist trash obscurantist croaker doctor a chance to confiscate your narcotics, benzos, stimulants, anticholinergics, barbs, or whatever else they are jonesing for that day.
At least bring the list of med's then.
See how it gets stranger and stranger.
It's a hospital, you right, they should have their own meds. smdh again. then they charge 200 dollars for a pill bc it's an ER service. what a dimension.
oh well, till next time. ♡