~~Not Cancelled~Sat. April 24~Hedonism Columbus,OH~Brian Zentz, Danny The Wildchild

Status
Not open for further replies.
dumbass... a town that begins with "c" mentioned previously is not an hour away from cbus, unless you drive like me... then indianpolis is an hour and 5 min a way from dayton... and this "c" bomb it happens to be the home town of the slut throwin this... so dont call it out on its nasti ness

and untill you have stayed in it's skankiest hotel with a drunk hungover ass mexican... you cant call it nasty... cause you really have no idea how skanky it is, sleeping on pillows stained with mascre ridden tears of some stripper is an educating experience... especially comin off of foxy

Last edited:
so what city is this in and where is it in relation to cincy and dayton?

good luck ryan i hope all your guys work pays off---guess we'll know tomorrow

OMG.............lol. That shit would not fly in good old Lebtucky. They had "Uno" here and the next day an "emergency" city council meeting was called. They passed a Dance Law shortly therafter. Oh, and the drug busts at the party was all over the news for the next month (LOL).

Gerr UT said:
Well I just wanted to give props to this event for making all efforts to ensure a quality event. Although the venue has been switched it is better that partying a venue in Dayton that would not be safe or what ever else. This should still be a top party and if you skip a party just because it got moved an hour away then you really didn't want to go in the first place. I have been to parties over 6 or 7 hours away to get almost there and call the info line to find out that the venue had been moved more than an hour a way. At least you guys know before hand. Good luck with this party it shoud be off the hook.

Uh, just because some of us aren't going to this because of the venue change does not mean that we didn't want to go in the first place. Maybe a lot of us have responsibilities like work. I would love to go support Ryan like I have been planning on for months now, but it is just not possible now. I am very commited to this scene. Especially when there's good techno. Please don't judge those who now cannot make it out. B.T.W. about four years ago, I was on my way to a party in S. Carolina called Global 2000. We were driving from Cincy. Half an hour away from the venue there was a construction sign in the middle of the highway that flashed " Music festival cancelled". That sucked! Promoters lost about 100,000 dollars.

All this moving around of this event kinda scares me... can anyone give us a the exact location tonight?

i ask again, where is this in relation to dayton or c-bus? north south east west? in relation to indy?

just fucking call the info line... you guys dont need to know untill tomorrow... just pretend its 2000 again... stupid sluts

mack- i edited my post... callin you back in like a half hour when my min. are free...

holla at cha boi

alright...guess what..i might be showing up ...what chu know about it? all liquored if im present of course..ryan..my jungle is almost like whoa..i been mixing some shit for real. dark and nasty witha twist of hip hop...get in touch with me. holla at cha boi...danny the wildchild is pretty bad...seen him a few times...but whats once more...BUCK BUCK bitches. HOLLA ~damoN~

Dvine_Jnglist_Soulja said:
just fucking call the info line... you guys dont need to know untill tomorrow... just pretend its 2000 again... stupid sluts
B]

not all ravers are sporatic about travel plans, some people like to plan ahead :p

Gaaawdammit. I've been looking forward to this for months, and it's really starting to sound shakey with all the venue changes. I really hope things work out and I don't drive all that way for about 1/2 hour of partying. I want some good birfday fun.

Right now (3:54 am) Ryan is meeting with the owner of a large reputable club in Cincinnati that stays open until 4am.

Watch this space for updates.

See you tomorrow.

I'm a little disappointed, but bieng an Indy for several years now I and other INdy-kyds knows and feel the pain. Pity, this looked like it was going to be a phat ass party. later.
Freak

DIRECTIONS TO HEDONISM:

The Warehouse
215 Jail Alley
Cincinnati, Oh 45202

FROM THE NORTH
Take I-75 South towards CINCINNATI.
Take the WESTERN AVE exit- exit number 2A- toward LIBERTY ST.

Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.

Stay straight to go onto WESTERN AVE.

Turn LEFT onto W LIBERTY ST.

Turn RIGHT onto SYCAMORE ST.

Park in the lots on the left or the street as soon as you turn on Sycamore. Venue is on the righthand side of Sycamore

From Columbus/Cleveland:

Take 71 S
Take the US-42/READING RD exit- exit number

Stay straight to go onto READING RD/US-42 S. Continue to follow READING RD.

Follow Sycamore and park at the lots on the left side after crossing 12th street. Venue is across from the parking lots and is on the righthand side of Sycamore. The Warehouse

From Pittsburgh:

Take I-70 to Columbus and merge onto 71-S.
Follow above direction from Columbus/Cleveland

From Indianapolis:
Merge onto I-74 E Towards Cincinnati
Get off at I-75 S
Take the WESTERN AVE exit- exit number 2A- toward LIBERTY ST
Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp.
Stay straight to go onto WESTERN AVE
Turn LEFT onto W LIBERTY ST.

Follow Sycamore and park at the lots on the left side after crossing 12th street. Venue is across from the parking lots and is on the righthand side of Sycamore. The Warehouse

From Louisville:

Take I 75 N
Take the LIBERTY STREET exit- exit number 7
Turn LEFT onto READING RD/US-42. Continue to follow READING RD.

From Lexington:

Merge onto I-75 N toward LOUISVILLE/CINCINNATI. 77.0 miles Map
Merge onto I-71 N via exit number 1A toward US 52 EAST/COLUMBUS. 1.6 miles Map
Take the LIBERTY STREET exit- exit number 7.

Follow above directions

Status
Not open for further replies.