View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Not broken through on DMT yet.

hexagram

Bluelighter
got half a g of spice recently, and every time I've smoked it (I used the 'bottle' method) i've had an intense, tryptamine style trip that lasted 5-10 minutes, and was intense and fun, but not the proper DMT 'breakthrough' (i.e no machine elves, etc.)

I only have a small amount left. I was thinking of smoking the rest while already high on LSD to give myself a 'launch pad' if you will. i know shrooms or a trptamine would probably be more appropriate, but I have more access to LSD atm.

Also, with the bottle method, I was advised to take in all the smoke at once, rather than having a few tokes, however I had more success with toking on it a few times.

just smoked a bit more. Again, I had this insanely beautiful vision of a man conducting this orchestra of psychedelic visuals on my wall. Nearly brought me to tears. But no break through yet :/

Once you're good at "letting go" on a psychedelic peak experience then breaking-through on DMT should not be hard. My first time with DMT I broke-through.

I did DMT on LSD the other day and it was quite fucking intense. So many bright colours and wonder-lust visuals. I remember little to nothing of the trip but it was definitely intense.

What I do is put some DMT mixed at the bottom of the bowl with herb, place more weed on top and then let it rip. First 1-2 tokes are all herb but once you start smelling the DMT burn you just take big hits and hold them for at least 10 seconds each. When you feel like you absolutely can't take anymore cuz you feel so fucked then you have to go for 1 last huge hit and once you get that one down you won't even exist much anymore. Your ego would have disintegrated and the physical world becomes incomprehensible. You should now be hallucinating behind your eyes with an insane body high and from that point you let go and you can almost feel you fall out of you physical body.

That's how it is for me and I've never had problems breaking-through other than that one time I was in a bad setting.