• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Not beeing invite to parties, tips of other places to meet people!?

You what? Is this what people without class A drug habits do?..........

It sounds horrific to me, I truly cannot think of much worse than being in a room with that many people having to be social & pretending like I'm having fun, fuck that I'd pick dental surgery over that I swear to God.

IN TYLER I TRUST

Dont know how to respond to this? Yes being social can be tough..

I'm quite interested here & I'm not joking around etc.

What you want to meet random people for & what do you want to do with them?

Come on now if you're into Meth / MDPV chem-sex just fucking say it as you sure not going to bring shame upon yourself for just being blunt & to the point. Swedish women on the whole are fucking amazing looking & before you lot banned RC's I had some fun before with my ex on webcam & some Swedish lesbians / bi sexuals etc................my friend I know what you lot are like believe me.

You post to me sounds a bit weird like you want victims or folks to join some obscure religion with you, just admit it you want to do a lot of stims & fuck yourself half to death.

Im pretty sure you havent seen a beautiful swedish woman, youve seen the average..

No my preffered drugs was downers actually.

Let me put it this way: Im trying to find intelligent people with similar attributes ;)

You are not a 10 if you look like bieber, maybe they think you're trans

I had to explain myself in words, thats pretty hard. i thought i was pretty funny. How would you describe your looks in words?

Last edited:
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31473-1376937880-40.gif

I need a handsome Swedish man in my life

whats the places places you go to meet people if you dont wanna hang around parties with "shallow people", bars, nightclubs etc..
Shallow is the norm now, bruh.
Most cannot see past their mobile device to be bothered with others. Ever notice how one can be on their "phone" and someone strikes up a conversation with that person? How the phone person will act all bothered or something when they finally do look up? Fuck that! I personally cannot tolerate these mindless automatons < redundant?
Just an average joe over here so what I post may or may not be factual or pertinent as opinions are largely based on experience and derived from 50+ years of living inna babylon and its environs.
Best of luck with the endeavors and be safe.

Shallow is the norm now, bruh.
Most cannot see past their mobile device to be bothered with others. Ever notice how one can be on their "phone" and someone strikes up a conversation with that person? How the phone person will act all bothered or something when they finally do look up? Fuck that! I personally cannot tolerate these mindless automatons < redundant?
Just an average joe over here so what I post may or may not be factual or pertinent as opinions are largely based on experience and derived from 50+ years of living inna babylon and its environs.
Best of luck with the endeavors and be safe.

I really dont wanna belive that, personally i dont have facebook, instagram or any of that shit.. i dont whip up my phone in the midst of a conversation. I like to belive there is a whole bunch of people out there that are old fashioned. But where the fuck are they hanging out, or maybe they arent hanging out at all?

Anyways i think your pretty factual, 2 out of 3 people will start texting somebody in the midst of a conversation and have absolute ZERO regret about doing so. Thats disrespect at its finest..

I wouldn't boast my appearance as a 10 and talk how pretty i am thats for sure

There is a diffrent between boasting and facts miss.. ;)

Furthermore, 9 or 10, its in the eyes of the beholder :D

Last edited:
It sounds more like a funeral service to be honest

OP wants to take advantage of the grieving intoxicated woman. I see what he is all about.

Now thats funny, funeral service :D

Yeah the last times ive been feeling like im getting ready to go 6 feet under out of boredom.. :)

You are not a 10 if you look like bieber, maybe they think you're trans

Really, so basically you think 100 million female fans have bad taste? Kinda naiv isnt it?

Personally i couldnt care less about that twat, and he can ram his useless music up his ass. Thats not the point here..