• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Not beeing invite to parties, tips of other places to meet people!?

Are you offering to give me your DNA? ?

If you will talk to Trump to ease up on your countries insane airport security we will see ;) Getting of in Fort Lauderdale was the most degrading shit i have every been put through. Now your country has more information about me than my own goverment..!

It's like you said the other day that I was some troll, I swear to God on all the dogs I've lost & family members too this is how I see the world.
The stuff I say I mean 100% & I'm not fucking about, I know it is more easy for some folks to think I'm "trolling" but I'm not.

I truly dislike at the least most of humanity, I mean FFS "but you know, general parties with 15 to 30 people talking and having a good time" NO I have no clue how that could be fun, it would make me want to cut my wrists I swear.

“We are content with the 'given' in sensation's quest. We have been metamorphosised from a mad body dancing on hillsides to a pair of eyes staring in the dark.
― Jim Morrison.
You are my fucking spirit animal

Outdoors clubs/ hiking can be good to find some people, especially if you are staying away from the club/bar scene due to drugs / EtOH. Very weather determined and Sweden....Depending on where you are you can get some good connections.

Any major hobbies or possible hobbies? Can be a good starting-off point to find someone on a different interest plane. I guess you could ask yourself, what do you bring to the party (besides being a burly beautiful Bieber)?

Some music scenes, though the drugs can definitely pop in too easily.

Different venues. Some museums, cultural events relevant to your area. Taking some random evening classes you can meet some people. Not saying you have to do advanced Hegelian philosophy or ordinary differential equation programming in LISP, but cooking, dance, various art options, woodworking etc... Money though.

That being said, zopi definitely speaks to one of the voices in my head, and I met the most interesting people in my life at the mental hospital/in some random places in the past.

OP you come off as insecure and immature. I was surpised when you said you were 34, I would have guessed around 20.

Im not sure if you are delusional or just maladjusted.

You are 34 and you have no idea on how to meet like-minded people?

Well, considering that you hold your physical appearance and monitary value as the basis of the "type of person" you perceive yourself to be, most adults would probably not extend an invitation to a party because you are a douchebag. Not because you are just so god damn sexy that every woman gets wet in your presence.

Come the fuck on, dude.

A shallow 10 might as well be a 1 in my book.

I have known and experience a huge spectrum of lifestyle, status, and culture in my life and never, not once, have I met a person that is so physically attractive that it causes a legitimate social "problem".

But, its not uncommon to see super hot people that are out of touch with reality. They feed their ego in the shallowest depth of human interactions. When actually, they aren't nearly are important as they came to believe they once were.

I doubt you can see how your posts in this thread depict you as a narcissistic ass and not a super sexy, witty, intellectual that you see yourself as.

Nope, can't say I know what that feels like. And to be perfectly honest I am extremely glad.

You will come too relize in life that looks become less important to people as you mature. In high school sex hormones are at extream levels and mental maturity at an all time low.

So OP, you will come to see in life as you get older that those godess good looks that you were born with begin to get you less and less equally correlated with time passing. Heres a little example I thought of then

We have a couple at the party that you described in your question. Heres some facts about there life/realationship:

.They are both madly in love
.This is the only man she has slept with who makes her orgasm multipal times each and every time they have sex.
. He provides and supports her emotionally and financially with ease
.prior to this she grew up nearly always doing it tough
And many more.

Now OP, back to the party. I ask you this- Do you honestly think because you are great looking means this girl would show any interest in you?

The truth is you could be a super modle and she wouldnt even be the slightest bit interested.

Hope this helps :)

Andy
You are very lucky you do not know what it is like. For me, if a woman or man sees me as an object of desire or turns on the sex talk. It is an immediate turn off, and I retreat or basically want nothing to do with them.

I do not mean someone flirting or talking openly about sex or their or your sexuality but it is basically being treated like a sex object or the other man or woman wants you not for who you are as a person, but because of other reasons like your race, sexuality, etc.

Just do what millions do and crash parties. Could be fun could be confrontational, either way a good time

Crashing parties is one of the lamest things an adult could possibly do. Doing it randomly on a whim, might be okay but planning it makes you a fucking loser.

OP is right though. Guys are are even more jealous of each other looks than girls are. Just look at the responses in this thread.

10 good looking girls to every one good looking guy is a standard all parties hosted by MEN adhere to.

What parties do you losers go to?

<Introvert here>

You can try apps, like bumble, you can select looking for friends, new people, network. There's also meetup.com. Also facebook groups, like random hiking groups, etc, insert hobby -- so many ways to connect nowadays!!