• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids not allowed methadone

Hezman94

Bluelighter
addition clinic wnt touch me cos of all my prescribed meds.
im struggling bad
one i stupidly took gabapentin for few months i have only taken around 100mg but was taking like 600-900 a day dont ask why i dont know myself.
i had horrible symptos none stop sweating, depression, suicidal thoughts, dilated pupils basically i think its opiate withdrawal aswell
as i was abusing oxycodone not took it in 3 weeks nearly.
they have given me 120mg morphine extended release 60mg zomrph twice a day and severdol 10mg 4 times a day.
I take 3 of the 10mg to feel ok but only for like 4 hours, I feel like im gonna withdraw bad as i was used to taking 30mg oxy instantly so thats 60mg morphine for fuk sake.
i havnt taken methadone in months, ive chipped with it, but i bought 40ml two days ago 15ml made me feel good but now feel like i fuked my tolerance to morphine even more.

I dont want to plug it, i did that today with 30mg and if i get a nod when it wears off i feel shit as i got bad anxiety aswell thats why taking gabapentin as it helped my anxiety.

but I feel though orally it not doing much plus ive got constant stomach ache i just want a gun.
I havnt functioned prperly i cant even go see my grandma with dementia cos of how shit i feel my personal hygeine is out the window even th sweating nne stop.
i told the doctors they said it will go away and its my own fault.
which i agree but is it cos im not taking the morphine time released or am i gnna have to take 30mg every few hours and then cut down.

ADVICE PLEASE

IVE GOTA LOAD OF CBD CAPSULES AND OIL THESE DEFFO HEL;PED THE GABA WITHDRAWAL, I ALSO BEEN TAKING PROTEIN SHAKES WITH ALL AMINO ACIDS IN.

I just want to feel well!!!
i know people on methadone who took way more heroin than i ever have.
and they function better than me.
i got mental health issues and fibromyalgia

30mg of Oxycodone is only 45mg of morphine so that helps you a little!
You definitely need a new doctor by the sounds of it. An a psych if you don't already have one. I think the withdrawal combined with the mental health problems are just too much for you. Can you go to an Emergency Room or a new doctor and tell them what you just told us? Show them your post or reading it to them would help because I think your needs come across quite well explained.

Im sorry if im not understanding. Are you trying to not withdrawal or are you trying to get pain meds because of pain?

Im sorry if im not understanding. Are you trying to not withdrawal or are you trying to get pain meds because of pain?

I think he's trying to not be in withdrawal, while at the same time has a legitimate reason for taking opioids in the first place (I can relate).

Yeah i dnt rly wanna get addicted to that if i cnt hack tapering oxy and morphine.
the thing is ive taken 20mg instant and took the 60mg whole and im sweating and restless.
but ive also stoppd taking gabapentin was only taking small dose for short time did abuse it for a bit though. and i get prescribed pregabalin.

Did the addiction clinic say which meds are keeping you out of the program? Is it like a methadone clinic with once a day dispensing?

Did the addiction clinic say which meds are keeping you out of the program? Is it like a methadone clinic with once a day dispensing?
mymorphine and im on 15g diazepam pregabalin its cos im classed as a chronic pain patient
and yeah

Sorry, did you say you're not taking the time release morphine? Why not?

If your meds aren't even keeping withdrawal away, you need an increase, or get off and stabilise on methadone, which should hold you 24 hours.

It's surprising that your zomorph 120mg daily isn't holding you though? Were you using or abusing other opiates on top?

Also try and forget about getting high. It sounds like you're up and down like a yo-yo, which isn't gonna do your mental health any favours.

So if I'm reading this right, you get 120mg slow release and 40mg instant release daily?

If you keep taking this as prescribed, you'll stabilise eventually. It sounds like you've been abusing them, you need to adjust to the new dose.

Yeah I was crushing half the balls up cos I thought that morphine was released really slowly yesterday I took them whole and wentthirteen hours after my last ten mg ir at three pm I had the extended at two pm.
Felt rough this morn so took twenty with a sixty whole I wasmleadmto believe that u get fivr mg released every hour but it feels like it releases in a few stages.
Waited four hours and topped the instant up with fifteen and I got some zopiclones to help me whilst I stabilise my dose.

Do you have anyone that's responsible and can dispense your meds to you daily so you eventually stabilize? Structure might be a big help in a case like this. Even though it might be rough at first, once you have a strict regimen things won't be so hectic with highs and WD's in a cyclical pattern.

And then eventually as your tolerance to the higher doses grows, that will lead just no WD's then WD's in a cycle and that'll make it even more difficult to take them as prescribed.

Good idea above about handing your pills over to someone responsible, as long as you're not going to end up begging them for more then hating them if they say no.

Last edited:
Sorry, I probably wasn't clear. I meant if he keeps abusing them, his highs and lows will just become "meh" and even lower.
I'm definitely encouraging him to stabilise.

^ Okay, I gotcha. And completely agree. The peaks & troughs wreak so much havoc. While steady state plasma levels aren't as exciting as being in hell and then blissful for a few minutes, it can bring sanity and stability.

It's just difficult to find someone sometimes up to the job of regular dispensing. 15 mg of Diazepam isn't very much and would probably be easy to kick but the MS for pain is a different story. It might take a larger dose of methadone to help with pain
but the routine & structure would be a big help. You'd think they'd let the Pregabalin slide. In California you could have benzos if you had a note fro the prescribing doctor.

And then eventually as your tolerance to the higher doses grows, that will lead just no WD's then WD's in a cycle and that'll make it even more difficult to take them as prescribed.

Good idea above about handing your pills over to someone responsible, as long as you're not going to end up begging them for more then hating them if they say no.

I've planned on - starting when I next get my weekly dose on Monday - to give them to my parents and for them to leave me a one day supply each morning before they go to work. I can't seem to stretch 'em passed 4 days max on my own.
Edit: ^my weekly dose of Dihydrocodeine, I mean.

Last edited:
Very wise. Do you only get DHC opiate wise?
How much per day?