• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

NOT a "what did I take " thread....but an open dialogue ?? perhaps ??

what do you mean there could be worse outcomes from mescaline? from the compound itself or from irresponsible behavior as I performed?

I meant that if such a positive experience was the event that pushed you to seek out an obscure but magical chemical like mescaline, then that's a pretty good outcome

Mescaline is a casualty to capitalism... I agree it is one of the best drugs I've ever tried and blows my mind it isn't more popular but...

It's nearly impossible to make money off of Mescaline. The dosages are so high and the yields so small no matter whether your extracting or synthesizing for anyone to go through the effort to make it. Anytime you see it on the black market, and I have, it is made and sold by people who do it for the love more than the money. There was even a pressed Mescaline pill to show up on EData not but a few years back, it was a red rose, likely a dead head family press.. Again people doing it for the love.

Also back in the day when LSD and psychedelics were becoming popular there was often comparisons made between LSD and Mescaline with many feeling LSD was superior. Mescaline was looked at as a drug that was inferior and with everything else going against it, it couldn't survive.

Now, years after the beginning of western psychedelic culture, we start to appreciate the nuances of each psychedelic and we realize what a gem Mescaline actually is..

I'm grateful I've been consuming Mescaline for about half my life.. I first tried it when I was 16, used some cash to get a prepaid visa gift card the purchased some San Pedro. The rest is history but it is truly a medicine. One of the most fun medications you'll ever take ;)

-GC

Can't mescaline be made from the san pedro cactus? I have a shit ton of these things growing nearby. Myco come to the south west and get your trip on

I'd really like to do that.

I have too much going on right now but if there's ever a time I don't then I just might.

yeah man, I do feel like I won the lottery on that one. gotta throw the towel in while I'm ahead on the random dosing of mystery compounds hah.

mescaline is great man, this experience boosted it up well into my top 3 psychedelics. probably only second to N-n dmt /ayahuasca....I might even have to put it over mushrooms and L but thats definitely subject to change over time as things go. I'm surely intrigued in it more at the moment though I can say that much.

I think one of the major drawbacks for people and probably a factor in why it lost some popularity over time is its duration and body load. from this experience I just had it seems that body load is more severe, and coupled with stomach disturbances that last a good day or two, when taken in button or cactus beverage form, synthetic might be a little mor forgiving. I think just culturally as LSD gained notoriety it guided more and more people its way. Pareto principle lol.

I seriously doubt people would mistake mescaline for acid for not only the obvious dosage range differences and appearances, (taking micrograms versus triple digit milligrams) ,but the effects are much different too . if you're familiar with tryptamines at all, as your mycophile name and preview post about liking mushrooms suggests, then you will immediately feel that this is a different class of hallucinogen completely almost immediately upon noticing effect. it effects the same 5-ht2a receptor but in a very different way than classic LSd or psilocybin

I don't think its TOO hard to find though, definitely not the most common hallucinogen but with the right crowd it should be feasible to track down (Even if just by accident like me =D ). I remember when I felt like DMT was almost impossible to find, years of no luck. finally it came around, and as they say when it rains it pours hahaha.

but yeah, major drawback of mescaline is a fair risk of pretty intense body load, I didn't notice it too bad this time besides that crazy cramping spell my thighs have on psychedelics.. it was actually pretty intense but kind of entertaining. I was on adderall as well from earlier though(not sure how much that would help or worsen at all). body load normally trades off for some lightening up of head space but not quite as clear headed as say a 2c-X . can still cause a lot of unwanted realization and overwhelming retrospection for the hallucinogen naive just like the classic tryptamines, its just in a different style .

fun little history lesson :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOlDLxNq-fY

I'll check out the link later.

Yeah, I'm really not actually a very experienced tripper and it's been years since I've done shrooms or could find them, but I did them about 10 times though the last one was probably about 12 years ago.

Only done LSD like 6 times and done Salvia like probably about 30 times.

I think that being on Lexapro now and Prozac when I was younger has dulled some trips, and I always want to try to find these other psychs, but I seem not to usually find the right crowd or be willing to order stuff online.

DMT and Ketamine (though the latter is more of a dissociative) along with Mecsaline, are my top 3 drugs I want to try.

I mean I know San Pedro Cactus can be bought, but I'd have no clue how to make ingestible mescaline at the right dose from it, and I have no knowledge of chemistry or anything like that, so I wouldn't even try.

I'd need someone in the know to convert that to the proper dosage for me.

I remember seeing a guide on it once, but in the end you had to eat like 30-50 capsules lol

D-, limonene extract is easy and yields powder mescaline. Mescaline to me is a sacred psychedelic. It's beauty is hard to rival. It's one of the greatest teachers if that's why you trip. Its silly people are always saying one is better than the other. Personally sure, but each one has it's place, and is usual in one way or another.

D-, limonene extract is easy and yields powder mescaline. Mescaline to me is a sacred psychedelic. It's beauty is hard to rival. It's one of the greatest teachers if that's why you trip. Its silly people are always saying one is better than the other. Personally sure, but each one has it's place, and is usual in one way or another.

What limonene extract?

Are you saying it's easy to make proper and safe doses of Mescaline to take from San Pedro Cactus?

And if so, could you describe the process?

I'd be afraid that if I tried to do something like that I'd either poison myself or take so much I'd like trip for a week or something like that LOL.

It's very some. Just look up mescaline D-Limonene extract(I believe it was found by ron69). Yields fairly pure mescaline. You'd really have to mess up to do anything like poison yourself. As long as you have a scale dosing is a snap.

It's very some. Just look up mescaline D-Limonene extract(I believe it was found by ron69). Yields fairly pure mescaline. You'd really have to mess up to do anything like poison yourself. As long as you have a scale dosing is a snap.

Hmm, ok I should look into this then.

So what doses are right for Mescaline?

And how do you actually take pieces of the San Pedro cactus and use this D-Limonene extract to make ingestible doses of Mescaline?

Would you like somehow turn the cactus into capsules or a liquid you could drink?

Would it still taste nasty to take it?

I found it pretty easily, it probably won't taste pleasant as it will be a vinegar-mescaline solution lol

It is easy if you are willing to buy a few items, but overall pretty cheap.

I'm not going to post it or describe the harvesting process because of sourcing rules, it is not hard to find for the curious person.

I found it pretty easily, it probably won't taste pleasant as it will be a vinegar-mescaline solution lol

It is easy if you are willing to buy a few items, but overall pretty cheap.

I'd definitely be willing to buy some stuff, but I'd like a more detailed description of exactly how you go about making mescaline and what doses you use.

I also wonder if I'd need a trip sitter or could do it by myself.

I have only one friend right now that I could imagine being willing to watch me while I trip, but I'm not so sure he'd totally be down for it haha.

How long does Mescaline usually last?

If I could figure out how to make this stuff and get my friend to watch me while I trip out for hours on end haha, then I totally want to do this.

I'd definitely be willing to buy some stuff, but I'd like a more detailed description of exactly how you go about making mescaline and what doses you use.

I also wonder if I'd need a trip sitter or could do it by myself.

I have only one friend right now that I could imagine being willing to watch me while I trip, but I'm not so sure he'd totally be down for it haha.

How long does Mescaline usually last?

If I could figure out how to make this stuff and get my friend to watch me while I trip out for hours on end haha, then I totally want to do this.

why not just try to look it up? , she explicitly said she can't explain in deeper but that it's easy to do and not hard to find online.

limonene is a natural terpene though so it might make it a little citrusy but I can not imagine it will taste good. nothing really to complain about though, I'll take some unpleasant taste for a few minutes in turn for a multi hour symposium of enlightenment, wonder and mysticism. gotta pay to
play:). its better than taking the cactus buttons or a cactus drink and having to purge it out the old fashion way :sus:. but even then, one would be foolish to turn down an experience as such just over a little puke and GI rumble.

dose would be anywhere from 100mg on the light side to 800-1000mg for heavy heavy. and it lasts anywhere from 8-20 hours depending on dose. do a quick search for some of the basic questions and familiarize yourself with the personality of the compound, a lot of this is FAQ and erowid is a great resource.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_dose.shtml

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal096.shtml

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_basics.shtml

that link I dropped earlier was interesting too

but for the trip sitter thing.... I think the safe answer across the board is always have a sitter just in case, BUT it depends on you..have you tripped without a sitter before on something of substantial duration ? (I remember you said you smoke salvia but you ever successfully fry on mushrooms or acid alone?). as a rule of thumb I'd always recommend sitters but me personally I trip alone, in fact prefer it . a majority of my mushroom and L trips were alone at home or in the woods. I get more out of it alone, but even then there were times when I wish someone was there to ground me. my last lsd trip in particular was rough because I took two blotters that were 250ug each thinking they were 100 each haha. would have been good to have a buddy around lol. mescaline headspace and thought pattern, atleast for me, is more forgiving than mushrooms or lsd, but its still a psychedelic nonetheless with affinity to the 5-ht2a, so it will definitely be powerful and should be respected and revered. you should always start low though and work your way up, as with all things , let me know if you have any questions but also check out the resources as well on your own if this is a compound of interest to you :)

peace

Last edited:
why not just try to look it up? , she explicitly said she can't explain in deeper but that it's easy to do and not hard to find online.

limonene is a natural terpene though so it might make it a little citrusy but I can not imagine it will taste good. nothing really to complain about though, I'll take some unpleasant taste for a few minutes in turn for a multi hour symposium of enlightenment, wonder and mysticism. gotta pay to
play:). its better than taking the cactus buttons or a cactus drink and having to purge it out the old fashion way :sus:. but even then, one would be foolish to turn down an experience as such just over a little puke and GI rumble.

dose would be anywhere from 100mg on the light side to 800-1000mg for heavy heavy. and it lasts anywhere from 8-20 hours depending on dose. do a quick search for some of the basic questions and familiarize yourself with the personality of the compound, a lot of this is FAQ and erowid is a great resource.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_dose.shtml

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal096.shtml

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_basics.shtml

that link I dropped earlier was interesting too

but for the trip sitter thing.... I think the safe answer across the board is always have a sitter just in case, BUT it depends on you..have you tripped without a sitter before on something of substantial duration ? (I remember you said you smoke salvia but you ever successfully fry on mushrooms or acid alone?). as a rule of thumb I'd always recommend sitters but me personally I trip alone, in fact prefer it . a majority of my mushroom and L trips were alone at home or in the woods. I get more out of it alone, but even then there were times when I wish someone was there to ground me. my last lsd trip in particular was rough because I took two blotters that were 250ug each thinking they were 100 each haha. would have been good to have a buddy around lol. mescaline headspace and thought pattern, atleast for me, is more forgiving than mushrooms or lsd, but its still a psychedelic nonetheless with affinity to the 5-ht2a, so it will definitely be powerful and should be respected and revered. you should always start low though and work your way up, as with all things , let me know if you have any questions but also check out the resources as well on your own if this is a compound of interest to you :)

peace

Thanks.

I've tripped alone on mushrooms but that's only 4 hours and I don't usually get visuals so that's easy.

16-20 hours, I might want a sitter but I don't know if my friend would go along with it.

I guess I have never tripped close to that long before, only like 8 hours on LSD like 15 years ago a few times, and I've never made any kind of substance myself (or rather, extracted it), so these are things that are just past my level of experience so I get tentative about them.

Like I said, I'm not an experienced tripper, and I've never "prepared" any drug for myself, it's always just take this or that that's all ready to take, and never really substances that blast me into another universe for a long time, just stuff like Kratom, Phenibut, Weed, or shorter acting stuff like Salvia or Nitrous, so I would be a bit "anxious" about it probably.

I would ask my friend if he was willing to do it with me.

If not, I don't know if I'd do it by myself.

I doubt he'd want to watch me for 20 hours lol...maybe if I bought him some, cause he also told me he only has like 2 people in the world he's willing to trip with and that I'm not one of them hahaha....great guy, but still, I guess he has his limitations.

I'd need to take a lot of consideration before trying it.

I've always wanted to go further with psychedelics, but I'll admit, I'm just not experienced with deep long lasting trips like that.