• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants not a good idea but....

We're not really supposed to help you achieve the ultimate high, but i will say the two probably will negate each others effects. Best to take the coke and save the bar for the come down.

Doing both at the same time seems pointless.

Idk.. some say that they enjoy benzos/stims. There's a general conception that benzos are dangerous to combine with stimulants because in theory it would cause your heart to have two different commands at the same time, but I've never heard of anyone having problems from it. Until someone objectively posts info on why that's harmful and proves it I think it's a misconception.

It's true that the benzos will take a portion of the stimulation away, but benzos do cut the edge off stimulants which notoriously cause paranoia and anxiety at times. I like the combo but permanently stopped benzo use. I think you should wait and use the alprazolam for the comedown because you're not going to feel nice anymore after the euphoria goes away.

Benzos aren't very euphoric. Stimulant + alcohol would work better if your downer is a GABA-based drug. Xanax is good for sleeping when coming down off stimulants though: it hits hard, comes on quickly for an oral medication, and if you get a full nights sleep has pretty much exited your system come morning.

Last edited:
OP consensus is you'll be fine but euphoria is subjective. I personally don't like benzos but am a coke fan. Because I am an experienced polydrug user though, I'd do it without a second thought. Not much harm reduction there, though.

Not really. I've mixed coke with bars a couple of times because I took too much of one or the other and needed a wake up or to calm down, and they kinda just negate each other.

Not the worst idea in the world, as far as polydrug use is concerned, but it won't do you much good either. Never seemed very euphoric to me when I've done it.

It's pleasant t, if you're on a coke bender a benzo slipped in is quite good tbh.

The Xanax has to be orange, blue ones will ruin the cosmic alignment. Green ones are OK but only on days that end in a Y.

</s>

Xanax first, drink alcohol, then bring yourself back up. Idk about coke I did it with meth shit was cool. But I don’t recommend since everyone is different

Benzos will calm you down with stimulants. So if you're binging and start to feel cracked out, a benzo will calm it down. The combo isn't bad but they somewhat negate each other. Alcohol is much more euphoric to mix with cocaine (though quite toxic).

Alcohol + Cocaine forms Cocaethylene (sp?) Which is much more cardio-toxic but very euphoric. I think Benzos are best saved for the aftermath.