• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Not a fan of weed?!

Sn0w

Greenlighter
Not too sure what my problem is, or if it's just a preference thing. But I have started with heavy stimulants before I've ever tried smoking pot. I tried smoking pot the first time like 4 years ago. Had no effect, then again i wasn't too sure how to smoke and inhale anything. I tried again a year after, and i'm pretty sure i got the idea of how to smoke from smoking cigarettes and inhaling nitrous. But still no effects. I had to of been missing something. A year ago i tried smoking it again with my buddy, he tried to talk me through it to make sure I actually was inhaling it correctly. This time I actually got an effect. It was mellow, really chill. And i hated it. Why do i hate that feeling? Is this normal? Is there something wrong with me? Haha. Anyone else hate smoking?

I love it (too much) but plenty of people don't. Is there something wrong with you? Yes! :D Seriously though, no.

Salutations Sn0w,

Anyone else hate smoking?

Yes, me! Most definitely and i'm utterly positive: after doing it for decades that's now a NON-Option for me!!

I much prefer to vaporize instead!...

=D

In my experience there are a good amount of people that don't like smoking cannabis for various reasons. Same goes for people who just can't use stimulants, opiates or benzos. Just the way it is. It is interesting IMO.
Everyone has their preferences you know. Like me for example I love cannabis/hash but not a stimulant fan for various reasons, it's like I'm wired to smoke cannabis though. Balances me out and just makes it easier being me.

Not too sure what my problem is

I'm not sure what you're fuckin' problem is either, guy. :X

Ha, just kidding. Probably a preference thing. It's hard for us to be able to tell you why you hate feeling really mellow and chill, you know?

You just didn't like the experience. We're not talking rocket appliances here, sn0w. ;)