Rescued in a van,
crash party at a friend's
house, then once again kicked out.
Coming down,
2am,
taking a walk that seemed to never end;
home.

-December 31st 2016-
I wake up sweating in wds, sneak into my father's room, it's 7 am and he's taking a shower. I grab his pants and grab 2 bills, one of 100 and another one of 50.
I immediately call my dealer and get a taxi to his place, grab 6 morphine ampoules and i'm set for new years. Bang 2 ampoules and relief.
Fast forward to that night, I go to a beach house of my dad's friend. There's a rave on the next beach from the highway, i don't have any money so i think what a bummer.
After my midnight i get a phone call from my cousin, he asks me what i'm up? and i tell him nothing. He tells me to meet him by the pier.
We smoke a joint and he tells me if i want to go to that rave. i say HELL FUCKING YEAH. He pays for everything and we get into a cab to the next beach, my cousin, his gf and me. At this point it feels like a dream what it's happening. We get to the entrance of the venue and my cousin pays for 3 SUPER VIP tickets. We get into the party and i go to the vip area, IMMEDIATELY i bump into a friend and i ask him if he got any pills? he shows me a bag of pink redbulls, i give him all the money i had a bill of 50 for 1. I eat half of it and give half to my cousin. The party is at it's peak, i start rolling good after 40 mins or so, bump into a lot of friends, i do some poppers with a good friend of mine throughout the night. At this point it's 3 am and i notice a girl is looking at me with a grin on her face, I tell her on her ear " I can feel the love from everyone" and she smiles, then i ask her what's her name "Angella she says". Then we start dancing together the rest of the night. My cousin leaves at 4am or so, I stay with this girl and leave with her. We exchange facebooks and next week I'm going out with her. Fast forward a month and we are dating. That relationship lasted a year. I'm always gonna fucking love her, we went to so many parties together, we tripped together, ate mdma at my place and made LOVE, etc. I miss you Ange :( Good memories though