• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Nosebleeds but don't snort anything a cause for concern?

d1nach

Bluelighter
Since the temperature has been getting cold I have gotten nose bleeds again like three times over the past two or three months. It always stops. I don't snort any drugs so I don't know why this happens. I am exposed to evaporating boiling hot water could the mixture of boiling water vapor and it being very cold have to do with it? Right now I was eating a very hot pizza and gently bumped my nose. So, is a sign something wrong or a normal thing people get.

I take Adderall orally modafinil orally effexor lithium and sometimes diphenhydramine coffee chewing tobacco and do not have high blood pressure and I don't drink or take more then prescribed.

I was getting nose bleeds since I moved up North. My doctor told me the dry air can contribute to this. What you can do is buy some saline spray. I use the Ayr brand and it works nicely to keep it moisturized.

Thank you so much t.calderone I was getting scared. You know how good works I typed in nose bleeds suddenly I think I have some rare clotting disorder or my meds are making my veins explode. That's where I live up nose it's often like -8celcius where I am.

Can you explain what dry air more i am guessing the temperature is so low the air moistuee freezes out? My rooms the coldest in the house because it's next to the garage and dog door like under the covers all day cold or multiple layers of clothes.

Do u think being next to boiling water evaporating because I brew really purified coffee and teas for fun ? I mean like with chemistry so I'm exposed to like 105 c -110 c boiling water and when I walk outside its -8 c so that's a huge change.

Thanks again I was scared it was my narcolepsy meds because I got nose bleeds on accutane