The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Nosebleed

scrateyams

Greenlighter
So, I've snorted my share of drugs in the past, okay well all of them heh (besides cannabis, duh) and i've never had a nosebleed, maybe a few specs here and there but that's it.

I haven't snorted anything for about a week until yesterday i had a 40 bag of clean, split evenly with my bf. When we finished it, my right nostril got so stuffed that i couldn't even breathe through it. Finally this morning i could blow my nose and a buncha coagulated blood came out, i know gross.

Is this normal or??

Nobody knows for sure what happened to your nose, but yes I have gotten nosebleeds from snorting drugs before. I wouldn't say iut's normal because you're not supposed to get nosebleeds, but they do happen. Drugs dry your nose out and make the skin more likely to crack and bleed, especially if there's not a lot of humidity where you are. They also can actually burn the inside of your nose too making the mucous membrane thinner and more likely to bleed. Add that with elevated blood pressure from doing CNS stimulants and it makes a nosebleed pretty likely.

You make it seem like you have snorted many drugs in your day, I'm surprised you've never had one before now. All that abuse catches up pretty soon. Take a break to let it heal, maybe switch to another ROA. Also, you could try using saline nasal spray to keep it moist and healthy up there. I use it a lot during times that am putting a lot of drugs up my nose on a regular basis. It helps a lot actually.

Ah thank you, i was just wondering what personal experiences ppl have had with this problem.

and i have done plenty to where i most certainly should've had a lotta nosebleeds, which is why i was kinda worried. Thanks again for the advice :D

What drug ? I know people that bleed from cocaine use but, is never happened to me personally. Like Recky said saline is best but, if you're in a pinch you can always just snort some water. It's probably saved my nose many a time from a rough coke binge even when the shit had others bleeding all over their pillows as they slept.

shit. my nose is dry from regular abuse over years and years. I do the saline or just tap water wash prior to snorting dope, in the hope that something more gets absorbed and not just passed through into my throat.
But no matter what I do, I get a dry crusty nose, and typically bloody dry snot, basically indicating scabs I believe, for a few days. This could be as little as a bag, or any amount more, of h.

So that's normal for me now.

Back when I was snorting at least a few g's of coke a day, yeah sometimes I'd get the running nosebleed. never knew when to expect it. the public ones are the best, especially when you're the last to realize it. also got the swollen sinuses so bad I couldn't breathe through them or snort anymore coke. but there's other ways to ingest those drugs.

The point is, my nose stopped acting normal years ago. So in my opinion, yes, snort enough drugs (or whatever, drywall dust) up your nose and guess what, complications will ensue.
That seems to me to be a normal reaction to something your nose does not really consider normal use.

I guess it just depends on the person, or time lol.

And Johnny Blue, it was coke. It was just curious bc i didnt do much, and ive done a whole lot more than i did.The most thats happened is a few flecks of blood. I use water everytime i snort anything tho. I cant stand it just sitting there clogging my nose and what not

I never had a nosebleed in my life and I've snorted my fair share of drugs.
Now watch me get a nosebleed tomorrow..