• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Northern girls vs. Southern girls

Nah its all about the cool bitches vs. the dumb ho's.

Cuz youre gonna have those 2, everywhere you go dont matter north or south.

At least the North aint TOTAL FUCKIN ASSHOLES to peopel from the south that come up here.

My uncle was down in virginia with his girlfriend who had a 6 month old baby. They were speeding like 5 over the limit. Cop pulls em over cuz he sees hes from New jersey. And my uncle was doing the "yes sir officer" shit, really polite. The cop; 'what are ya doin down here huh, so youre from up north huh boy?"
they were gettin the registration renewed, it was one of those 3-days-overdue things where its so close but just not renewed ona technicality.

So he puled some bullshit about that out of his ass. And he arrested them and made them both come to the cop station with him and left the car on the side of the road. He wouldnt let the girl bring the baby with her. and kept them in the station all day with a fuckin INFANT ALONE IN THE CAR parked on the side of the fuckin INTERSTATE. for hours. the cop didnt get the car towed or nothing.

he been down there before and he says that the general protocol they have. when a "yankee" gets in trouble and they take them, they just leave the car on the side of the road and then when theyre done, bring you back. drop you off whereever the hell the car was (and prolly aint there anymore for obvious reasons) and if it aint there laugh and say "good luck findin yer car boy" and drive away.

i been down south before, it dont matter how nice you be, they always do that "hah hah ha ettts uh yainkee. huh huh huh duh huh let me shewt im."

aight i know it aint that bad but for real they got a serious attitude problem

At least up here, were dicks to EVERYONE. were some mean muthafuckas but its all good man, you gotta be. otherwise cats will just take any slack you give them, do a jack move on a little old ladys subway seat man

They didn't let em take the baby... That's fucked up. In fact I find it really hard to believe.. but I'm not gonna call you a liar... that shit's just wild. I mean a baby is more important than a fuckin north-south rivalry.

I know what you mean about how southerners are dicks to yanks. I recently went to South Carolina and the people down there seem nice but it's almost like they don't take you serious. Like you said, "hah hah ha ettts uh yainkee. huh huh huh duh huh let me shewt im."

As far as which girls are better... they all got vaginas don't they? A bitch is a bitch. <--- joke.

I live in Jersey, but with work I travel everywhere. Now I always heard the south had the best looking girls, not true, the northern girls im used too, west is ok, but there is something about the midwest girls. Im voting midwest.

I hate E -
i could hardly believe it when he told me that story but i got no reason to lie know what im sayin

yea yo

by the way , i think of it like this

it aint over a north south thing

its as simple as cops are fuckin prick licking dicksmackin fuck nuttin assholes even when they got nothing specific against you, so one WITH resenement against you, and esp.down south where the cops pull that redneck shit all the time, thats all the combination u need for some wack shit like that

I've driven from New York to Miami and back, and had my car break down twice in the South. Both times I found the people noticeably more relaxed, more spontaneous yet never in a rude way, and just friendlier than what I'm used to. And that's saying a lot, since upstate New Yorkers are a pretty relaxed bunch on the whole. (I can tell them apart from colder and harder-going New York City people at my Uni at a moment's glance.)

One of the times this guy drove me all over this one county and called a whole bunch of people he knew at auto repair shops and auto parts stores, "jest for summin to do." He would not accept an offer of breakfast on me, and insisted I come hang out with him later that day (I didn't.) He was no Colonel Sanders -- he had a dixie flag in his falling-apart car, a loony toons t-shirt, the marlboro never left his lips, and he spouted off such gems as, "I'm not prejudiced. I just don't happen to like n*****s and Mexicans and camel fuckers." But he was polite and hospitable to a fault.

Northern girls all the way!

California girls drive me crazy... the only ones I've ever known have been boy crazy and shopping obsessed. Total girly-girls, to the point of being nauseating.

Southern? I don't understand this Mason-Dixon Line obession that they have. Plus, I like pale women! (And, if you look at longitudinal data, the southern states [not cities!] are getting and staying fatter faster than any other region.) Oh, and see my opinions on the midwest... most seem to apply.

Midwestern? Hmm. Red states. 'kay. I'm liberal through and through... I don't need anyone telling me that my best friend is a faggot, my cousin is a n****r, and I'm going to hell because I don't thump the Bible or agree with Bush.

Northern girls are smart, articulate, educated, can look cute no matter what the weather (heat wave, blizzard, hurricane, we got it), won't be wrinkled by 40 from sun exposure... we've got the best of all worlds, up here in our quaint Colonial houses and cobblestone cities

;)

AxL BLaZe said:
I don't mind Northern girls, love Southern girls (tath is right about their booties), despise those pretentious East coast girls (my bro lives in Boston and they are absolutely horrid), but the BEST of the BEST simply has to go to the Midwestern girls.

ain't nothin' like a fiiiiiine Midwestern girl.

We're pretentious for good reason, and we hate you too. :p No doubt you'll have a great life with a midwestern fatty. 8(

lacey k said:
See the reason yall dont know shit about NOrthern chicks is you hang with these dumb-shit, conceited-ass, yuppie-lovin, latte-drinking, college-think-theyre-so-smart, pretentious, WASP, dumb ass bitches.
Jealous much? 8)

Northeastern and Northwestern girls are the thinnest. This is simply fact. :p

fairnymph said:
We're pretentious for good reason, and we hate you too. :p No doubt you'll have a great life with a midwestern fatty. 8(

I love it when I hear the beautiful sound of my point being proven... it's like music to my arrogant ears. %) %) %)

whoah man. crazy drama in here. wtf, this is like the my ghetto is more ghetto than your ghetto shit. hahaha.

its fkn entertaining though. =D
peace.

Last edited:
25.gif

OH southern ladies all the way baby. I'm not going off your basic stereotypes here. 80% of northern (east coast) girls I've met were...combative to say the least:p You yankees are just too high strung for my taste. :D

Girls in the south are just more laid back and chill

Hahahahha I remember this thread. I still stick by my theory of richc people are uglier. But only rich people who always been rich, not ones that make it there later.

LOL Sometimes when i see my old posts i really laugh

the rich girls i know arent ugly..they are just some of the hottest most superficial bitches i know..

im in the south burbs (think palos park/orland park area...and i can tell you the girls around here are the types who start tanning and going to hair and nail salons when they are 10..even at 10yrs old no great clips for them only private salons

i never been dissapointed with a southern girl
cant say the same bought the shortys up here