• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Noribogaine interaction with San Pedro or Ayahuasca?

RhythmSpring

Bluelighter
You know how when you do iboga, whether it's a big flood dose or just microdosing, your body ends up carrying around nor-ibogaine for a month or two, which is associated with the afterglow?

During that afterglow, is it dangerous to take something like San Pedro? Is there any negative interaction between noribogaine and mescaline? or any negative interaction between noribogaine and ayahuasca?

Certainly one wouldn't take ibogaine and aya at the same time--the question is about during the ibogaine afterglow (within the timespan of 5 to 60 days after ingesting ibogaine), which is associated with noribogaine, not ibogaine.

Thanks.

I'm not sure about interactions with MAOIs or mescaline, but I did trip a couple of times during the month or 2 after I took my flood dose. For weeks my noribogaine afterglow was very intense (intense in an "I feel utterly perfect" sort of way). 5 days after, I smoked 7mg of DMT (an insanely low dose, I was just trying to get a little glow) and had a really intense and terrifying experience unlike any other DMT experience I've ever had. The next time I tripped was a month after that, on DOC I think it was, and it seemed pretty normal.

I'm not sure about interactions with MAOIs or mescaline, but I did trip a couple of times during the month or 2 after I took my flood dose. For weeks my noribogaine afterglow was very intense (intense in an "I feel utterly perfect" sort of way). 5 days after, I smoked 7mg of DMT (an insanely low dose, I was just trying to get a little glow) and had a really intense and terrifying experience unlike any other DMT experience I've ever had. The next time I tripped was a month after that, on DOC I think it was, and it seemed pretty normal.

Oof, yeah, I've heard many reports of DMT NOT interacting well with the iboga-space. I wonder if oral DMT would have the same effect. Did you gain anything from the terrifying DMT experience or was it just a bad time?

I *have* heard, however, of mushrooms interacting exceedingly well with the post iboga-space.

Thanks for your input.

What about taking ayahuasca after taking any amount of iboga, including microdosing?

We're talking between 5 and 60 days after taking iboga.

Is this dangerous? Has anyone had experience with doing this?

I haven't, no. Interesting about DMT, it was recommended to me to smoke some if I felt I needed to get back on the path shortly afterwards. So I tried that and it was vastly different from normal. I wouldn't really say I got anything from it, mostly it was terrifying. I felt like I did at the time, I felt like it was really profound in a horrifying way, but I don't really remember much about it anymore, even though I wrote about it.