• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

norco and percocet

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
I went from using norco to percoset....so im out of persoset but did get some norco, its been 2 months since i used norco but my question is will my tolerance still be high? I used to take 8 norco to get high,do i still take that many.I just did not know if the tolerance is as the same when you start using hydrocodone or not

percocet is oxycodone. oxycodone is suggested to be about 1.5x stronger than hydrocodone. your tolerance to hydro will be higher if you were taking a bunch of percocets a day.

percocet and hydrocodone/norco have acetaminophen added (325-500mg) in each pill.

it is not recommended to take more than 2000mg of acetaminophen in one sitting nor surpass 3000mg - 4000mg per day.

you should look into doing a cold water extraction in the future as you can easily mess up your liver and chances are wouldn't know until it's too late.

take care.

moving this to BDD.

percocet is oxycodone. oxycodone is suggested to be about 1.5x stronger than hydrocodone. your tolerance to hydro will be higher if you were taking a bunch of percocets a day.

percocet and hydrocodone/norco have acetaminophen added (325-500mg) in each pill.

it is not recommended to take more than 2000mg of acetaminophen in one sitting nor surpass 3000mg - 4000mg per day.

you should look into doing a cold water extraction in the future as you can easily mess up your liver and chances are wouldn't know until it's too late.

take care.

moving this to BDD.

I have been off percoset for 6 days after taking 6 a day.....does that matter?

I want to clarify OP, do you have a habit of some kind? Are you implying that you've been totally free of all Opioids for 6 days?

you haven't taken opiates for 6 days? did you got into withdrawals?