• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Norco and Beer (need answer quick)

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
I took 5 5/325 Hydrocodone APAP pills and did a CWE on two more. So the final dose is 35mg Hydrocodone and 1,625mg of APAP.

Can I drink one beer? (5.4%alc)

I have one beer and I want to potentiate a little. I have no other alcohol. Will I die? Or hurt?

I want an answer before the norco wears off please guys.

It should be noted i also took 25mg DPH and 25mg Hydroxzine but I don't think that matters.

First Psychedalienation, please no "Real Quick" threads.

One beer shouldn't hurt you, but it is well known not to mix any APAP with alcohol. We don't even know the extent of strain it puts on the liver.

Alcohol and opiates cause a host of problems besides the possible death from the CNS depressive effects. You mentioned the ondansteron which main tradename is Zofran not Zoloft, the SSRI antidepressant. Zofran/ondansteron is for nausea, which I expect is for the alcohol/opiate combo.

The Zofran on its own, works heavily on a specific or more seratonin receptors.

My my personal experience with Zofran caused evil tension headaches. It is potent. That was at therapitic dosages.
Depending on your sensitivity to seratonin.

Due to all the interactions, cns complications and possible damage to your liver, I would not use the combination.

Wish i would had seen this earlier.bro but yeah you'll be completely fine if you don't already know that lol

Ya but norc makes me nauseous at amounts you describe so for me personally while potentiating with a brewski sounds enticing as fuck I guarantee you cash money I'd puke from 1 and a half brews.

Update: smoked a cig with half the filter cut out. Nearly threw up and had like Parkinsons status shakes going on for 30 minutes. Felt like too much ass to drink the beer. So I took 4mg Zofran and 3-4 hours later I drank the beer with no complications and drifted to sleep buzzing.

Good to hear no real issues. As a HR site, you had to be shown the very real complications that could arise from such a combination.