• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Nopaine HCL and/or freebase similar to cocaine?

Nopaine sample !!!

Received nopaine sample today (1 G). Snorted half and smoked half. Elevated physical energy with 250 mg toot. No instant reaction. Smoked 250 mg of freebase, effects 10% of what they wished it was, And I used to smoke rock. After 20 minutes I feel energized to walk/hike and I didn't sleep at all last night. Does not make me talk fast or anything. Suttle black licorice after taste. This chemical is great for 18 year olds but not for me at my old age.

^Well, the taste kind of indicates it IS at least EP. Why it's the (much) less active isomer(s) I really do not know. Even the racemate isn't really all that strong (maybe 1/4 dexedrine). All I can say is that it is at least not something that has much body-load.... Calling it 'Nopaine' is just stupidity - caffeine+ is more apt.

^^^ (Been trying to figure this out myself....Very familiar content and style1...)

^^^Ughh. I left Bluelight several years ago (not on my own volition, I had to go spend several years in a cage, unfortunately) and it has been something else going through the archives and catching up since my release. I see the amazing "golden age" of information exchange of a few years ago, and then this ugly beast of duplicity, greed, and ulterior motives appears on the horizon. And in no time it swallows and destroys what was once an incredible place. Never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed the changes that occurred during my absence.

Bah