• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc nootropics

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
are there any nootropics that compare to real pills like xanax or adderal or soma or opiates

Tianeptine apparently has opiate-like effects at higher dosages, I wouldn't really call that one a notropic. Notropics aren't really something that gets you "high" like proper drugs though, and are more of a supplement than anything. Phenibut is whack and has benzo-like effects, but the side-effects are harsh and tollerance and dependence set in fast, so I can't say I recommend it either. Generally, those all do a poor job at replacing other drugs, and if you're looking for an opiate high, use an opiate, if you're looking for a benzo high, just use a benzo. At least those are pretty well understood and you know what you're getting into.

Modafinil has some stimulant properties, but not on par with any amphetamine or x-phenidate.

I found phenibut to essentially be a sour powder of nothing but side effects. I know a lot of other people have good experiences with it, but I could never find the right dose between "no effects at all" and "omfg I've never been this sick in my life". Its probably for the best though, being dependent on one GABA agonist at a time is enough. At least my dependance on alprazolam is medically necessary (epilepsy).

Look into russian racetams like noopet.

Noopept +modafinil got me through college. What did Aristotle say, "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". That definitely applies to this combo. On their own, neither is that special, but combining them is very much on another level.

Noopept +modafinil got me through college. What did Aristotle say, "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts". That definitely applies to this combo. On their own, neither is that special, but combining them is very much on another level.
i been thinking of getting noopet to see how it goes, racetams are a bit harder to get here so its very uncommon but there is supplies around. Modafinil is next to impossible to find and i assume if somebody bought it in it would fetch mega bucks here.

i been thinking of getting noopet to see how it goes, racetams are a bit harder to get here so its very uncommon but there is supplies around. Modafinil is next to impossible to find and i assume if somebody bought it in it would fetch mega bucks here.

If you're in the US, you can get racetams on Amazon (I hope that doesn't cross too far into sourcing, it's about as subtle as the .onion markets regularly referenced), and doctors are not especially hesitant to prescribe modafinil, in fa t many people who try to get on adderall, etc often end up prescribed it instead.

If you're in the US, you can get racetams on Amazon (I hope that doesn't cross too far into sourcing, it's about as subtle as the .onion markets regularly referenced), and doctors are not especially hesitant to prescribe modafinil, in fa t many people who try to get on adderall, etc often end up prescribed it instead.
here in nz racetams were made presciription only a few years back. And modafinil is never prescribed by doctors here.