• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nootropics Phenibut and Noopept

anonymouse77

Bluelighter
I have taken phenibut a few times recently a week apart and just got some noopept and was wondering if I could take phenibut with it? I took 10mg (1 tablet) of the noopept a couple of hours ago to try it and it hasn't done much yet. I have taken piracetam a few times before so not sure if that's upped my tolerance as I think they might be similar. Could I safely take 500-750mg of phenibut with the noopept?

Thank you for reading.

Yes, it's safe to combine. Especially at those doses.
Thank you very much for your reply and letting me know. I took 750mg of phenibut just now which is many hours since the noopept so I should be fine.

I have a few nootropics now which I was wanting to know more about and how to take them. It sounds like you might know about them. Can I please ask you?

Ask away and hopefully one of us can help :)

I feel it worth mentioning that phenibut isn’t a true nootropic by the word’s definition. As you probably know, too much use can lead to habituation and/or addiction.

-Gc

Ask away and hopefully one of us can help :)

I feel it worth mentioning that phenibut isn’t a true nootropic by the word’s definition. As you probably know, too much use can lead to habituation and/or addiction.

-Gc
Thank you so much! I received these in two separate orders with only the last lot in the past week so haven't had much experience with the last 3 personally but been taking the first 2 for a couple of weeks here and there. I know a bit but would just like to know about dependence/withdrawal and possible interactions with each other or other supplements if possible. I will write what I know also already.

Phenibut 250mg tablets: tried a few times. Ended up taking 750mg yesterday and had a relaxing afternoon after taking one Noopept in the morning. Know not to take it more than once a week as it can be addictive. I enjoy one effect I get on it of fondly remembering experiences from the past. I remember having this strange sensation when taking baclofen years ago which I believe is similar. Like a sense of deja vu or something.

Piracetam 800mg tablets: Tried it a few times for energy in the morning. Started with one and only taken 2 at a time. Have ordered and waiting on choline as it's meant to deplete that or it helps with it.

Then in the last week I received:

Picamilon 50mg: I understand it's GABA with vitamin B (something) and wanted it for anxiety. Started with 1/2 one time then took the other half so comfortable taking a full one which I did another time. A bit relaxing but not as strong as valium as far as I have found. Maybe at larger doses which I haven't tried yet. I have heard it's more sedating than phenibut. Using it as a backup for if my valium runs out and I need something urgently for panic attacks/anxiety. Not as strong or long lasting as Phenibut and I understand it works on different GABA receptors.

Noopept 10mg: I heard it's a stronger version of Piracetam. Only tried one yesterday for the first time. Felt I could have concentrated or worked things out better but didn't affect my mood or make me happier. Still felt down so took the phenibut in the afternoon which was relaxing.

Memantine 10mg: This is the one I wish to learn more of. I took 2 the day when I got them. I liked the effect and felt a bit happier but it wasn't a strong or recreational dose. I understand it's an NMDA agonist at high doses and this is the effect I want for antidepressant effects. I read some stories online of this compound changing peoples lives for the better but usually they were at higher doses of 80mg to 150mg. I wouldn't personally take a huge amount at I would be afraid of bad effects but I heard the NMDA effect doesn't even fully work until about 60mg. I took 20mg and liked it.

I just wanted to know if there are any bad interactions known between them all besides what I have said. I won't take things all in one day except from maybe the picamilon for anxiety if I need it or to sleep. Phenibut is too long-lasting to experiment with it very much for sleep. Also does anyone have any experience with memantine doses to help with anxiety and does it have to be taken daily or could I try a one-off or occasional larger dose? I know there are known antidepressant effects with ketamine and I have tried it a few times in the past and liked it. I wanted to get close to that again.

Thank you for reading.