Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Nootropics and mdma

hoebroe

Greenlighter
Hello guys,

Seems like after 11 rolls the magic is totally gone. It happened fast, from rolling amazing for 11 times to next to nothing the very next roll. I've read a bit about nootropics sort of bringing it back, and I wonder if someone can share their experience? Did you take nootropics like a supplement every day? Just a few days prior to the roll and/or just like one hour before? And if so how much?
Got my hands on some noopept and I'm hoping it can do something.

Peace

While I can't answer your question myself, I think it would be helpful information to know what your dosing schedule was like - how much were you taking each time, and how long were you waiting between rolls? From your post I can tell you're not a complete muppet, but it's still always handy to know the full picture before trying to go about remedying it :)

Some report that it has shown a notable impact on their roll, and can bring the magic back. I personally believe it's a matter of treating the drug in a certain way. The 3-month mark allows one to lose the grip of the prior experience and might send one back into a similar state.

I once did four reasonably high doses of MDMA in a two week term, and felt as if I had "lost the magic." Truly it just lost the excitement and anticipation. I've come to the conclusion that MDMA for me requires a new setting and a certain group of reliable friends to recreate the first couple times. I waited almost three months after my overuse and it took me back.

I think you need to convince yourself that you haven't lost anything and space out your rolls. I only supplement with 5-HTP and a proper sized C-vitamin dosis before the trip.

But to answer your question, I don't think there's a bulletproof guide to using nootropics with MDMA. Rollsafe suggests the following:
"If you do, try 10mg noopept or 3200mg piracetam for a few days before, the day of, and a few days after."

Good luck!

Unfortunately the mdma use was very unresponsible, it's embarrassing to say really. We're talking binge rolling on vacations here, so I would suppose the absolutely worst way you could use mdma. But what the hell, here it goes: First occasion was four times in june 2012 spread on 2 weeks, next 2 times during one week in july 2013, next 2 times during one week in august 2013, next one time in march 2014, after that 2 times during a week in may 2014. After this next attempt was in august 2014 and the magic was gone. Tried again in march this year but horrible experience. Speedy and trippy, really really nasty feeling. And don't let me get started about hangovers..

About amount used each time, it's hard to say really. Between 1-3 each night, the dosage was upped the last times to see if it would do something. In all honesty it did, it made the hangovers feel like a near death experience.

How can one be so stupid and do this you might ask, well, there is no other answer than ignorance. We didn't read about rolling and how to do it, we just did it. We understood that what we did wasn't good, but it was first when it stopped working we actually did some research.

^In that case I would suggest taking a long break as nootropics are not the cure to abusing mdma. Also do you test your mdma??
I noticed you said 1 to 3 as your dose?? You should be weighing your product out in mg. 100 - 200 mg is average for most users. Also try reading the FAQ'S around here and erowid.org

Yeah it's been six months now so I'm on a break from rolling. As I said I was thinking about trying again together with noopept, in the next month or so, then it will be seven months since the last attempt. What I meant is that it was 1-3 pills per night, obviously the pills contain different amounts so hard to say. Yeah I use eztest ketamine so test pills. I started this thread to get some stories from people who tried it with noopept, I know I screwed up rolling the way I did.