• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Nootropic Piracetam stronger cousin Russian Noopept ( Nootropics)

aguythatlikessmoke

Bluelighter
I am going to write a report on Noopept, it is a Substance similar to Piracetam both in Effects but the chemical structure is a bit different, as Noopept is a mix between a peptide and a Nootropic. It is manufactured in Russia by Lekko Pharmaceuticals.

I used Original obtained Noopept, Original Russian Noopept.
All I have to say is Russian Nootropics are amazing, I have tried Phenibut and now this Noopept, I want to try Phenylpiracetam as well.

Well back to Noopept. The packets I got where two blister packs each with 25 small 10 mg white tablets. Recommended safe dosage is 2 pills per 56 days. Though I usually take between 30 mg to 50 mg a day.

What i have noticed after the days is that the buzz and the general feeling of being on Noopept gets stronger each day. Also It has an effect of thinning the blood and improving blood circulation to the brain, gives you a clearer head and lifts brain fog this is also why it intensifies the effects of other substances like I am a lot more sensitive to caffeine I feel 50 mg of caffeine in a coke while on Noopept is equivalent to 200 mg whilst not on Noopept. Also For example after drinking one beer it feels as though I drank 2 or 3 beers. Its such a weird feeling.

Anyways I won't explain it by time but what happens with Noopept that i like is after I take it this fog lifts of my brain. Suddenly I perceive everything as a lot clearer and even my vision improves a lot, Example is seen when I am driving I see what all the other drivers do , things I usually do not perceive and see like how they are changing lanes and generally small details you don't see usually when you drive and its like my mind can process and do 3 things at once watch the other drivers like 5 of them and drive and also enjoy the music ( This was whilst driving on the Interstate) .

Also What I meant by perceiving a lot more its Amazing when you take Noopept and a Sunny day is outside, you get the feeling that the world is glowing , the Sunlight is a lot brighter and it radiates off everything the trees, green grass everything just looks more beautiful and alive like you have seen it for the first time and your able to see the smaller details in nature and my mind feels clear, fog lifted for example even if I'm sleep deprived and I take Noopept I function like I have had a full nights sleep. Noopept has a subtle Psychostimulant effect I can attest to this , this was mentioned in the literature. The Psychostimulant effect of Noopept is on the milder it is smooth but it lasting it seems to last the whole day, I explain it as the fog lifts of your brain and you get both mental and physical energy. Its great to take in the morning with your coffee. The stimulant effect is smooth and you get a better mind body connection I can push myself a lot harder when I am on noopept in the gym and I Fatigue less both mentally and physically, The mild stimulant effect gives you energy and it is combined with this feeling of your mind clearing and the fog lifting and you suddenly everything cleaner, in greater detail.

The effect on Mood is seen also, you are less depressed and less anxious, you feel chill. Anxiety is reduced by Noopept , you feel happier and more talkative and yea it kills social anxiety your a lot better able to communicate with people and keep on track whilst talking to them your more focused.
To me it had great effects on motivation( easier to start tasks I put off) , Reading skill like I read a lot faster and am still able to comprehend everything, Brain fog lifts and I feel a lot clearer and more energized physically and mentally, Mental and physical tasks even tasks like working out are easier I can push myself harder and I fatigue a lot less with everything, I get amazing ability to focus,

The focus effect I can explain it whilst listening to music , Music sounds amazing on Noopept. And when you listen to Music it it sounds great and effects you a lot more emotionally and the focus factor is there because whilst listening to music i can hear everything the different tones, basses , voices, like every different tone in the song is distinct and I am able to pick it up and Music just sounds great on Noopept.

For you who took Piracetam the difference between Piracetam and noopept is that Noopept is 1000 times more potent so dosages of 10-30 mg will have effects but you can megadose to 100 mg. Noopept is stimulating and energizing but it has this effect of chilling you out an anxiolytic effect this makes it a lot better than Piracetam because Piracetam sometimes makes you more anxious .The Brain fog lifts on both substances at about equal intensity. But Noopept as some have stated yea it feels like a mild psychedelic like a mild dosage of shrooms but without the trippiness you have a clear head, yea I can compare Noopept to how you feel on those days that are the afterglow of Shrooms. Piracetam doesn't give you feelings like these.

Noopept is amazing and it is getting researched for Alzheimers, Cognitive disorders. I hope they push further in with Research, it is used for Brain injury and also for Hypoxia induced brain damage. Noopept is an antidepressant and it could even be used for depression in the future.
The opportunities are endless

Noopept - ANti Inflammatory, Anti Oxidant, Decreasing effect of excess toxic Glutamate and Calcium concentrations in the brain, Improving Blood rheology, +Blood flow to the brain, Increasing efficiency of Acetylcholine , Decreased damage of toxic substance in the brain, + Metabolic and Oxidative capacity of the brain

This is the mechanism of action according to Scientifically proven Literature on Pubmed

also vastly enhances Glutamate, so if you take any sertenogenic substance on it, you'll feel it hard. I can't take LSD on it. too intense.