• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Noopept right dosage to bring MDMA magic back

karadur

Greenlighter
SWIM has barely done MDMA even once a year for the last 10 years. Sometimes missing a year altogether. SWIM does not take any other drug legal or otherwise. The MDMA is 100% pure. SWIM indicates that even with such large time gaps the magic is gone. RollSafe.org indicates on their site that only 10 mg of Noopept per day few days prior to taking MDMA is enough to bring the magic back.

Can anyone attest to this?

I believe the magic of mdma is more of a personal thing than about the actual effects. I've found that the reason mdma has magic is because the experience almost always personal and makes very good memories.

Btw 100 percent pure? Hmm

5-htp helped bring the magic back for me, noopept would probably help too, noopept is an amazying chem for recovering your brain and using it to study at school so why not?

Batwing 133, well I suppose nothing will be like the first kiss not matter how many candle light dinners one sets up. SWIM source is not in pill format and he has used : http://testkitplus.com/product/mdma-purity-test-kit

a test kit like that won't tell you a percentage purity, just that theres mdma in what you are taking.

In order to make % purity claims, you have to send it off to a lab.

BTW, we don't swim around here, everyone knows its you posting about yourself....

welcome to bl

a test kit like that won't tell you a percentage purity, just that theres mdma in what you are taking.

In order to make % purity claims, you have to send it off to a lab.

there are actually a few kits out now that give you a (very) rough estimate of the purity. you'd compare a coloured tube to a reference chart and the darker the colour, the more mdma is inside. of course you'll need a good scale and material without (intensely) coloured impurities.

I don't see how you can really know it's completely pure unless you happen to be moonlighting as a mdma cook. But i am guessing you got the highest rating on that test of yours (it seems like those heroin testing kits that don't give percentage just a vague idea of how pure) so it's probably good stuff. Thing is if you use so infrequently it seems like the loss of magic is probably that you have just become jaded after 10 years of use. I don't see any problem with using a few supplements in the run up to your roll though. Noopept and maybe some 5-htp certainly won't have a negative impact so why not? Have a good time man.