• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids noopept and opiates

lsdaamn

Greenlighter
If you mix noopept and opiates would the noopept take away from the opiate high or enhance it?

from what I can gather about that drug it would neither take away, or ad to the experience. doesn't seem like a very recreational substance

From what i understand of racetams and AMPAkine like nootropics they usually diminish sedation from benzodiazepines, opiates and downers in general.
I currently take piracetam and methadone an i have mixed piracetam and heroin. Piracetam definitely diminishes the overall opiate effects altough it seems a strange synergy comes out, in the form of a nice antidepressant motivant effect.
Racetams/ampakines are basically the opposite of NMDA antagonist dissociatives, which are known to lessen tolerance to many drugs. Chances are that this kind of nootropics actually INCREASE your tolerance to opiates and other drugs, so the results could be disappointing, especially if you expect a nod.
It COULD be a good combo if you wanna get boring stuff done and you need to be functional an happy/emotionally numb at the same time.

Peace

I know this is an old thread but I will post my experience in case anyone is curious about opiates/opioids and noopept.
I was on methadone for a couple years (40mg a day) and very used to it. I started taking noopept and that same day I found myself in the middle of a warm blanket of gentle euphoria that I hadnt felt in years, I had almost forgotten what opiates felt like. I had all the symtoms of an opiate high (euphoria, tiny pupils, change in tone of voice, relaxation, increase in self-confidence, analgesia, etcetera). I kept trying to figure out why I was suddenly high and couldnt think of anything. The only new substance in my system was noopept. I skipped noopept a few times, and then took it again; the days I dosed on noopept I got that opiate glow again. This is just what I experienced.

Noopept (only noopept) in big doses is know to do to major things by different pathways.

1. Increase brain flexibility (synaptic plasticity), it is the ability of your brain to react at a cellular level to gain hemeostasis (stability). If you are using Opiates for the first time, it will reduce the ability of the drug to kill you SLIGHTLY, If you are a heavy user get ready to regain some of the lost effect but don't expect the same lenght of a high in any canse noopept mostly lowers the duration of every high not by increasing metabolism but increasing stablilisation of the effect meaning less apparent to conscious mind while noneless powerful on your brain. It does not increase tolerance in fact if you use noopet on breaks it will likely reduce your tolerance to any drugs.
This effect is also know to protect from brain cell death due to overstimulation, promote replacement of damaged or dead cells and reinforce the pattern of brain developpement. (but this isn't about combination).

2. It increase Serotonin and Dopamine levels in your brain which reduce anxiety and amplify any euphoric effect while increasing endorphin levels and attention span. Helping memory integration and its transfer from short term to long term (if taken before night) which is good to counteract most of the sedatives negative effect while reinforcing their mind pleasuring effect and their nerve regulating effect (painkiller-like effect), less noddy more funny .

Lower doses are limited to the increase of memory, attention span, equilibrium, and overall ability to think. Effects which are not lost but added when the dose is increased.

I know this is old but I’m wondering if anyone has experience with suboxone and noopept. Since it is still unstudied I want to be sure there isn’t any opiate receptor influence as it may make me sick. So if anyone has experience lmk. Also do you think it’s something to watch out for having an addictive personality?

Noopept (only noopept) in big doses is know to do to major things by different pathways.

1. Increase brain flexibility (synaptic plasticity), it is the ability of your brain to react at a cellular level to gain hemeostasis (stability). If you are using Opiates for the first time, it will reduce the ability of the drug to kill you SLIGHTLY, If you are a heavy user get ready to regain some of the lost effect but don't expect the same lenght of a high in any canse noopept mostly lowers the duration of every high not by increasing metabolism but increasing stablilisation of the effect meaning less apparent to conscious mind while noneless powerful on your brain. It does not increase tolerance in fact if you use noopet on breaks it will likely reduce your tolerance to any drugs.
This effect is also know to protect from brain cell death due to overstimulation, promote replacement of damaged or dead cells and reinforce the pattern of brain developpement. (but this isn't about combination).

2. It increase Serotonin and Dopamine levels in your brain which reduce anxiety and amplify any euphoric effect while increasing endorphin levels and attention span. Helping memory integration and its transfer from short term to long term (if taken before night) which is good to counteract most of the sedatives negative effect while reinforcing their mind pleasuring effect and their nerve regulating effect (painkiller-like effect), less noddy more funny .

Lower doses are limited to the increase of memory, attention span, equilibrium, and overall ability to think. Effects which are not lost but added when the dose is increased.
Hi, are you still around and do you have much experience with noopept or anyone else? What dose do you take?