Noone to talk to

What are those little puck like stones around the plant? (I evidently know nothing about growing cannabis).
Hi. I do get asked this around and about occasionally. It’s a hack really. It’s called Orgonite.

Gemstones, have real energy. Energy exists beyond our visual or recognising perception.

It can vary massively. Even be toxic, like EMF’s draw in dead energy from the atmosphere, which is the harmful agent, is one way it’s regarded.

Orgonite is similar to Gemstones but is combined with various metals, set into pucks in epoxy Resin.

It’s specifically the combination of the gemstones and metals.

We noticed a massive improvement in the health and vigour of every plant, tree in the garden right away, years back.

My mum is an expert gardener- trees, Acers, willows, Bonzai, all,sorts flowers, bushes, and- Weed!

We also use South Pole magnet treated water, so do NASA, so do the military.

All growers of weed should try magnetised water it’s the one trick, no strings attached, to add something significant extra, that 99.99999% of cannabis growers don’t think about.

I swear.

We also have “Cloudbusters” in the garden.

It’s largely related to the very real chemtrails and energy technology used against us too. Promise I’m not crazy lol, this is just off the cuff.

On topic, I thought earlier and recognised, like all the words I have typed mainly recent decades after….the Age of the Pen haha.

I’ve never ever felt like it’s any sort of achievement, record, to hold on to or feel it is to be lost.

Because I believe, in writing, what you put out, you get back.

Not somewhere, one day.

It doesn’t matter if no single word I’ve made visible before is lost. It’s not lost as it’s been a process of development for me personally.

I’m really comfortable with how I feel in myself now, and very relaxed around all and any others (except….my mum! Haha, gotta be dead honest.)

But it all is a journey and it’s only the now which counts. That’s all we've ever really got, a wonderful realisation to embed, not preaching like I do this shit, I’m just human!

We don’t need to hold on, but let go and move on, more learned. I feel very confident I could do so without a single reference to the past.

Writing and being truly open and honest always, never any fear, but I’m polite too I feel, has helped. But too, I’m sure, has prolonged heavy LSD use.

Moderate LSD use can be very good for writing. When you get a bit dizzy on it, you can lose the thread a bit though.

Last edited:
This has been a refreshingly enjoyable discussion with many really caring, so tolerant and good members IMO.

I’m glad I could take part. I was just saying, how I’m no drug fact expert, just history of abnormally high MDMA use, a gazillion of hallucinogens and so many uncanny tales to tell, not ordinary experiences for most.

But I’m no….factchecker! Lol, didn’t realise how much that would save me getting kicked outta town when I joined, haha.

But….mental, emotional health. I am good there. It’s perspective often, the path to healing, happiness, freedom.

We just can’t see ourselves how to achieve that.

Well meaning advice from others can be worth listening to, for that reason IMO.

@astranuts genuinely hope you’re holding tough and feel the support helps. We don’t say this shit to look good, sod that. It’s obviously, after thinking about it earlier, because we must actually care.

Pegs of the same tent I see it. Like, I’d be so arrogant, selfish, dumbfounded, and unrealistic, to come here thinking I can not care. Serious. Because I feel I look and feel about others like they are me.

Otherwise it’s like, I’m the important one, no one else really counts shit happens sort of.

But it really isn’t like that. That’s a path of impurity. I seek purity, not for the tinsy recognition though.

@astranuts not meaning, don’t ask for help, admit weakness. Do, please. Not so black and white what I mean.

Sorry for blabbering in your thread. Do hope you’re okay and I’m looking forward to hopefully hearing further from you soon,

I do like a bit of non serious philosophy though.

Hi everyone,
Literally the first time I have been on this site but I'm rolling pretty hard on some molly and have no one to talk to.

Hi everyone,
Literally the first time I have been on this site but I'm rolling pretty hard on some molly and have no one to talk to.
What's up dude? Welcome to Bluelight!

Check out The Lounge, our social forum. There'll be plenty of people to talk to there. This is The Dark Side, where we talk about the negative aspects of drug use and mental illness.

Hi, ive been spiralling for a bit now. Ive been cutting myself which its been years since i did that. Drinking way more alcohol, generally feeling helpless, like i have nothing to live for. Like im working but its not distracting me enough. I believe i am not ever gonna find love qith a special someone. Its been a few years since. I literally have no friends. Ive got noone to talk to to offer me comfort, affection etc.
So why? Why am i still here. Who cares.
How do i stop self sabotaging, my inner critic is fuking my mind up.
I feel your pain. I'm in similar situation.