Noone to talk to

astranuts

Greenlighter
Hi, ive been spiralling for a bit now. Ive been cutting myself which its been years since i did that. Drinking way more alcohol, generally feeling helpless, like i have nothing to live for. Like im working but its not distracting me enough. I believe i am not ever gonna find love qith a special someone. Its been a few years since. I literally have no friends. Ive got noone to talk to to offer me comfort, affection etc.
So why? Why am i still here. Who cares.
How do i stop self sabotaging, my inner critic is fuking my mind up.

You've got us to talk to.

I write the same sad lines and feel the same emotions every day.

You gotta have hope. Hope and truly believing that things can get better, because they will.

Never give up. There is always hope.

the real answer is you need to learn how to love yourself no matter how difficult that is

I'm still working on implementing that step into my life myself

Last edited:
You've got us to talk to.

I write the same sad lines and feel the same emotions every day.

You gotta have hope. Hope and truly believing that things can get better, because they will.

Never give up. There is always hope.

the real answer is you need to learn how to love yourself no matter how difficult that is

I'm still working on implementing that step into my life myself
I like me, ive learnt to be comfortable and accepting of me. Its mostly everyone else. Im tired. Im 44 and been living like this feeling like this forever.
Im sad that i dont have anyone , too grokem but coping, struggling... blah blah.
Thankyou for ur kind words.

I like me, ive learnt to be comfortable and accepting of me. Its mostly everyone else. Im tired. Im 44 and been living like this feeling like this forever.
Im sad that i dont have anyone , too grokem but coping, struggling... blah blah.
Thankyou for ur kind words.
Fuck em'

Find respite within yourself

Carve out a cave inside that is worthy domain for you to be happy in

Something that helps me a lot is writing poetry. It helps me scoop out the darkness within me and cast it away so I can sleep a little easier at night.

We all need a release.

Fuck em'

Find respite within yourself

Carve out a cave inside that is worthy domain for you to be happy in
Ive been bullied, harrassed, lost all my family and friends over the years. Easy to say fuck them...
Just saying that what i am going thru and lived with i wud not ever wish upon my worst nightmare.

I need help... ill go see my dr this week.

I'm sorry to hear this @astranuts. I feel you on not having anyone special. I've been dealing with some heartbreak myself. Alcohol certainly doesn't help when you're feeling hopeless, but I understand why you'd be using it as a coping method.

Have you tried seeing a therapist or some kind of counselor? Have you been diagnosed with any form of depression?

Yeah same goes for me you can talk to me whenever if you feel comfortable enough/don't have anyone. And if you don't feel like talking and just need a vent that's cool too. I think we can all help each other because we know the feeling others are feeling...to an extent!
Never feel like you are alone Bluelight has helped me recently to feel less lonely and to be able to get some things off my chest, so you're in the right place. Best wishes 💛

Hi, ive been spiralling for a bit now. Ive been cutting myself which its been years since i did that. Drinking way more alcohol, generally feeling helpless, like i have nothing to live for. Like im working but its not distracting me enough. I believe i am not ever gonna find love qith a special someone. Its been a few years since. I literally have no friends. Ive got noone to talk to to offer me comfort, affection etc.
You know, some people do care. Even when on paper, and in retrospect, in mortal cognitive ways it seems like we shouldn’t.

For some, appearing to care is more for artificial CV brownie points. The world is quite uncaring on the whole, but not entirely.

I know life’s hardships. I’m 41 now, I couldn’t even consider or attempt romance of any sort, since 2005 due to abnormal crazy allergies, respiratory symptoms, permanent infections with no immunity, plus true chronic fatigue prevents me from any sort of ordinary life, basic friendships.

I used to fend new wanna be friends off, no joke, I felt like a Fox at times, every hound wanting a piece.

I feel most of my past friends have been a true letdown as well, through the years of such an intense, enduring life.

I haven’t the energy to make or keep new friendships, though I’m still very good and purely natural with, and well liked by people, so in a sense I’m friends with everyone I know.

I won’t downplay loneliness. But one thing, long term physical suffering and having no possible way to live any regular normal life no matter what I do, all I yearn for is beyond survival, comfort, enough energy, simple space to inhabit, and easier, more restful living, with the emphasis on a degree of comfort again.

Seems so hard to achieve, let alone maintain. Possibility too, would be nice.

For example, it’s not natural that I live with my mum out of requirement, at 41, despite her being a driving anxiety force for my very substantial anxiety condition.

I see no possible, or worthwhile way I could say, catch a train to nearby London for a day out.

Or spend a night away from home, somewhere, somehow, with all the absurd complications allergies and immune disorder bring.

Just examples. I’ve discovered a beautiful thing through the prolonged hardship and suffering.

Beyond the physical, I’m really so free. Pain has helped me realise that. I honestly feel, in the long run, it will be worth it.

I say, keep digging. There’s always some more space to move into. It takes time sometimes, and often pain.

But they say don’t give up for good reason.

I am sorry for you feeling so lonely. We can have all the people around us in the world though and still feel equally lonely, I believe.

I hope you find loose, easy non serious simple engagement on this forum to help with a little distraction, not just catching your attention, but taking your mind off things, by hearing others. It does happen.

There’s a few nerds around like everywhere, I’ve got zero issues personally with a single member here.

There’s a lot of clever people, and also a lot of caring people too.

So do stick around I say, even just to drop in and say hi anywhere.

That’s what I do basically…..then they all start demanding….Evidence! Lol.

Ive been bullied, harrassed, lost all my family and friends over the years. Easy to say fuck them...
Just saying that what i am going thru and lived with i wud not ever wish upon my worst nightmare.

I need help... ill go see my dr this week.
Talking openly, barriers down, nothing to be afraid of anywhere beyond legal comebacks say, and never any place for shame either, no stigma.

Anybody who puts stigma onto expression of true feeling, like mental struggles, shame on THEM!

Shame is for knowing you have done wrong, especially if you know it full well before hand and still go through.

But not for opening up. I’m a huge lifelong ambassador for encouraging, drop those barriers, WTF are we afraid of, we’re just “me” right?

I need help myself, slowly accessing, I have possibly the right Avenue at last, just getting fit for the service.

But I show less shame I think than any members, I help myself by talking about it. Heart on sleeve good and bad, as it is.

Sorry, rambler! My point. Yes, seek that help. With hope, and confidence. Trust it will be there.

In the meantime, remind yourself you are not as powerless (i.e. helpless), as you might feel.

Talking about this here, is a positive Pandora IMO.

This IS a harm reduction forum right? Well I see it- supporting mental health, ensuring a secure, calm, sensitive platform and making it easy for people struggling, including me, but I’m some sort of Wizard at self counselling, to find support and therapy in open, fear free, non goal oriented sharing.

I’m trying to be a contributing part to that.

You are a great contributor AT 😊
Thanks mate, I really appreciate your support and permanent warm vibes and energy you put in here.

I hope your exotic haha (ranch?) lol, stay away is going well.

I’ve had some mental imaginary images in my head about it you know, from the moment you talked about the land size, I’ve images of you taking strolls over green grass with other residents, relaxed chit chat and fresh air.

And your room with sunlight coming in hopefully. And appreciating the environment and feeling confident about goals obviously.

Lol, you see how nuts I am. I have been thinking about a LOT of shit as per norm, but I’ve directed my imagination to your situation and it’s now like a little soap, or maybe reading a book, the next chapter to add more to the existing visual imagination.

Not joking. Well cained actually, mum made edibles from strong Skunk, I ate about 110 mg’s THC worth possibly, loads weed earlier, lots kava.

But…..only 10 mg’s Etizolam 2 days straight! I’ll take it right now.

I hope your exotic haha (ranch?) lol, stay away is going well.
Hah! Yes it is going very well. Not quite as majestic as the picture you mind has drawn up, but swell enough it is. Have got a sponsor, working the steps and all that. My time of sitting around all day is drawing to a close, as I do have a job interview coming up next week, so hopefully I'll be back to work shortly. And as long as the courts don't nail me to the wall, I hopefully will stay working and not be returning to a jail cell.

Hah! Yes it is going very well. Not quite as majestic as the picture you mind has drawn up, but swell enough it is. Have got a sponsor, working the steps and all that. My time of sitting around all day is drawing to a close, as I do have a job interview coming up next week, so hopefully I'll be back to work shortly. And as long as the courts don't nail me to the wall, I hopefully will stay working and not be returning to a jail cell.
You can only keep that light, positive mind frame. Good to hear there’s progress and the sequence is heading a potentially promising way.

Be sure, my images will be purely positive,, but now I’m looking forward, like the shore beyond, positive images there.

I’ll see what conjures, may get back to you if anything of amusement.

Enjoy your last days and good luck, look forward. I really try to discourage fear. It’s the most unhelpful coping mechanism.

Unreal... The amount of support and caring people show here. I thought places like this simply do not exist. I have talked about how i don't watch movies or TV, so i am basically always online, if i am at home. That means surfing around the net A LOT. I have never seen a place like BL before. Thanks for being there, for me, and for everyone else here. Have a pleasant day :)

@astranuts How are things today? Getting by, coping somehow? It is okay if you want to stay silent, i do that often. I just crawl within my sea of madness and hide and shut the fuck up. But speak, you can write to me, or anyone here. These people understand.

@astranuts How are things today? Getting by, coping somehow? It is okay if you want to stay silent, i do that often. I just crawl within my sea of madness and hide and shut the fuck up. But speak, you can write to me, or anyone here. These people understand.
He, she (?) may be recoiling in alarm, saying….my God there’s some really crazy fuckers around here! Lol.

You gave me a funny image earlier. My mum and I grow medical weed outdoors.

We have to watch out for insects and stay on top of it.

What happens, you’ll notice a little black cluster of tiny bugs deep in a pocket or under a leaf.

You must remove it quick, because otherwise, and I swear they put out a psychic homing signal because the whole neighbourhood soon starts moving into that area.

If you remove them, you can prevent it.

So, we are like the bugs, seeking a little crack somewhere. Hence, we draw each other in to BL with homing signals!

Anyway, check see:

virtual freaky dice

Feel free to PM me anytime man. I've gone through a similar situation as you. I've also made contact with another member off site :)

Feel free to contact me anytime too - I have very few people I can confide in right now (practically no one) so perhaps we could help eachother. I've been in your situation in the past and I've managed to overcome it so do please dont hesitate in sending me a message. There's nothing more in this world I like than to help people.

He, she (?) may be recoiling in alarm, saying….my God there’s some really crazy fuckers around here! Lol.

You gave me a funny image earlier. My mum and I grow medical weed outdoors.

We have to watch out for insects and stay on top of it.

What happens, you’ll notice a little black cluster of tiny bugs deep in a pocket or under a leaf.

You must remove it quick, because otherwise, and I swear they put out a psychic homing signal because the whole neighbourhood soon starts moving into that area.

If you remove them, you can prevent it.

So, we are like the bugs, seeking a little crack somewhere. Hence, we draw each other in to BL with homing signals!

Anyway, check see:

virtual freaky dice

What are those little puck like stones around the plant? (I evidently know nothing about growing cannabis).