Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

noob question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattdenam4

Greenlighter
friend gave me deal on this molly. Tan nice rocks but I'm still waiting on my test kit to come in. Judging by looks does it look legit, few friends, including me and my wife had good night, actually went to sleep no problems which off tabs I need xanax, im trying to post a pic I know theres not alot to say besides test it but the guy ive known for 10 yrs I trust him, just by eye what yall think

Visual inspection can NOT ID the substance.
And I think there is a rule about substance id threads here...

Hi, welcome to bluelight matt :) as bla-ljus already said we don't allow substance ID here, since we have no way of having any certainty about what drug you have there. There are just too many chemicals being passed off as MDMA that try to mimic it's properties to be able to tell you which one you have. And in case we get it wrong that might cause more harm than good. A great idea would be to get yourself a testkit. That way you can see for yourself if you have MDMA or something else there. Testkits are inexpensive and delivered to your door discreetly. They are indispensable if you want to use drugs responsibly

I'm going to close this thread. If you have any questions about this don't hesitate to contact me

Status
Not open for further replies.