• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Noni supplement with MDMA okay?

No. 13 Baby

Bluelighter
I just want to reduce MDMA's dopamine surge (which leads to slight paranoia). Wanted to know if there could be any adverse effect from the combination.

Noni = Morinda Citrifolia, is highly surrounded by vagueness and myths. Even finding usefull info, concerning enzyme inhibition , is hard.

I knew a guy who used it to be able to abuse MDMA. He said it enabled him to take MDMA multiple times without it losing effectiveness. Never saw any proof though, was a weird figure to begin with. The powder was incredibly bad tasting, it has gotten named rotten cheese fruit.

Does Noni and reducing the dopamine surge have something to do which each other? Eleborate if so, couldn't find any usefull info. But found the Xeronine/ pro-Xeronine was basicly bogus. Marketing so to say.

But why would you wanna reduce the MDMA induced dopamin release. Nor- epinephrine I could understand, but it seems like dopamin is big part of the overal experience. You will stilll have the effect on nor-adrenalin. But less dopamin.

If that is possible through some sort of approach herbal or other?

Don´ t see how Morinda Citrifolia could fill that roll. But if it is share what you know others might have an idea here and there. My believe is paranoia is more related to Nor-Epinephrine aka Nor-Adrenaline. These are the same thing if I am correct.

Last edited:
Smoke some weed? Obviously nothing is impossible but paranoia is the last thing I’ve heard people getting with MDMA unless it’s got some meth in it

Smoke some weed? Obviously nothing is impossible but paranoia is the last thing I’ve heard people getting with MDMA unless it’s got some meth in it
Someone very close to me regularly suffers from panic attacks while rolling. This includes paranoia sometimes. Granted, her experience has a clear cause, she had a traumatic experience with another drug after which the panic attacks started occurring, both sober and while rolling. I just use this example to illustrate that while it's rare, such things are definitely possible. This as all, of course, with tested MDMA, some of it lab tested

Someone very close to me regularly suffers from panic attacks while rolling. This includes paranoia sometimes. Granted, her experience has a clear cause, she had a traumatic experience with another drug after which the panic attacks started occurring, both sober and while rolling. I just use this example to illustrate that while it's rare, such things are definitely possible. This as all, of course, with tested MDMA, some of it lab tested

Yeah definitely not saying it’s impossible as body chemistry and response is on a bell curve but that makes a lot more sense.

Tbh though any drug inducing paranoia should probably be avoided, depending on severity, as that can lead to issues both while under the influence and sober for some. Maybe an MDMA analogue that isn’t a heavy DA released would be better for OP

paranoia is the last thing I’ve heard people getting with MDMA unless it’s got some meth in it

I'm technically schizophrenic, but even then the paranoia I get from MDMA is not severe by any means. I'm guessing this is because MDMA doesn't cause too much of a dopamine increase.

The best recreational drug for me right now, by far.

I'm technically schizophrenic, but even then the paranoia I get from MDMA is not severe by any means. I'm guessing this is because MDMA doesn't cause too much of a dopamine increase.

The best recreational drug for me right now, by far.
I am sure I was reading something about Lion's Mane being some sort of cure for schizophrenia recently.
It sounds like a bit of a panacea though. I wonder if it might help with paranoia? I would expect so to at least some degree seeing as it is incredibly good for the nerves and mind and anxiety.

Listen people, stop giving your money to snake oil salesman. All these supplements are ridiculously expensive and do nothing that your body can't do naturally given a few days of rest, rehydration and nutrition. If you can't handle the effects of MDMA without taking loads of other shit, then it's obviously not for you. Listen to your body...

Yeah definitely not saying it’s impossible as body chemistry and response is on a bell curve but that makes a lot more sense.

Tbh though any drug inducing paranoia should probably be avoided, depending on severity, as that can lead to issues both while under the influence and sober for some. Maybe an MDMA analogue that isn’t a heavy DA released would be better for OP
Yes, I completely agree. If you get paranoia or other panic or fear attacks during a roll, that is one of the most clear warning signs you can get that you should stop immediately. I have seen people fuck themselves up so bad, by ignoring that exact sign. Usually with speed (amphetamine) though

I really dont think it is accurate to suggest that there is no genuine benefit to be gained from certain supplements or health protocols. I think there is enough evidence both scientific and subjective on lion's mane for example especially when combined with psilocybin mushrooms to support the idea that it can be remarkably beneficial for the human brain mind and emotions.

There are very very many natural supplements and remedies for all sorts of purposes which have genuinely positive and significant effects which I have experienced myself or known others to experience or heard of many legitimate cases and accounts.

I mean this in a general context of course. Yes indeed there will always be snake-oil salesman in this world and for sure there will be a ton of supplements and remedies which do not do very much at all if anything.

But I have always very strongly disliked the assertion and generalisation that most or any type of supplementation isn't worthwhile and not beneficial, because I strongly believe this is inaccurate and misleading.

All of that said however I do agree with what you guys are saying about needing a tougher mentality to handle MDMA and not thinking that you can just pop some supplements and bolster up your psyche.

No harm in trying in some cases though, with a need to be shrewd and selective of course.

Last edited:
nah I'm quite sure paranoia comes from dopamine release in the striatum
FUBAR had some good advice. Can't stand the heat, don't sit next to it.

Paranoia, well I probably handle that twist of the mind quite well. Only times some roared it's head around the corner was caused by sleep depreviation while doing drugs. Not because of the drug's. You can get it from just not sleeping fine. But it was always a very handleable kinda paranoia. Not something I take very serious, just comes with the lack of sleep.

I really dont think it is accurate to suggest that there is no genuine benefit to be gained from certain supplements or health protocols. I think there is enough evidence both scientific and subjective on lion's mane for example especially when combined with psilocybin mushrooms to support the idea that it can be remarkably beneficial for the human brain mind and emotions.

There are very very many natural supplements and remedies for all sorts of purposes which have genuinely positive and significant effects which I have experienced myself or known others to experience or heard of many legitimate cases and accounts.

Agreed but Noni/ Morinda Citrifolia seems indeed a abit like a snake oil scenario. That figure I met that sweared by it carried the Pro-xeronine leaflet with him to show of. And Xeronine resembles Serotonine who knows what made him conlude it was good for MDMA. But I am guessing that resemblence played a part.

On the leaflet was also some info on the right rotating photon's in Noni. That made it so extra healthy and special, presumeably these are abundend in kids and in lemon's. Sound's a little bogus looking back at it.

Agreed but Noni/ Morinda Citrifolia seems indeed a abit like a snake oil scenario. That figure I met that sweared by it carried the Pro-xeronine leaflet with him to show of. And Xeronine resembles Serotonine who knows what made him conlude it was good for MDMA. But I am guessing that resemblence played a part.

On the leaflet was also some info on the right rotating photon's in Noni. That made it so extra healthy and special, presumeably these are abundend in kids and in lemon's. Sound's a little bogus looking back at it.
Yeah of course, I wasnt commenting actually in relation to Noni, sorry guys I got lost and didnt even know what thread I was in. I just wanted to say that IMO and experience, there is serious benefit to be gained from various supplements and protocols. I would like to think that there are ways here to improve the MDMA experience, it should be about general lifestyle and maintaining health and well-being as well as possible.